Chapter 164: Please Let Me Appear on Stage

"Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere? Any pain? Any headaches?" The woman endlessly said comforting words, as she inspected Zhu Yao from head to toe.

"Wait a minute!" Zhu Yao pressed her hand down. She had a faint guess of what was going on, and she could not help but ask. "Who are you?"

"I'm your mother." Her tears were flowing even more happily, as she stroked her face, and cried till she ran out of breath. "You're my daughter, my precious daughter. Your mother, I, has yearned for so many years, and you're finally awake."

"Your name is?" Unwilling to give up, Zhu Yao asked.

"You have taken up my surname since young. My name is Yin Shi, and you're called Yin Xin."

And she's exactly the cannon fodder villainess that did not even have the chance to appear on stage! Flips table. Why did the resurrection this time carry its own scenario as well!? For a moment, Zhu Yao felt her brain aching, she could not help but press on her own head.

This action, however, had frightened Yin Shi, causing her to even forget her tears. "Xin'er, what's wrong? Is your head hurting? Come, don't move. Let your mother here take a look." As she said that, she gathered a strand of divine sense, and was about to enter Zhu Yao's to inspect it. Zhu Yao instantly felt a strange sensation, as she slid her body to the side and dodged it.

"I'm fine." Looking at her disappointed look, Zhu Yao instantly felt a little anxious. This situation where she was in the scenario itself was something she had never encountered before. And, looking at the upcoming events she saw in her precognitive dream, this Yin Shi was not a simple character, so her being able to see through Zhu Yao's thoughts would definitely be a matter of time. So, why not speak for herself now? "Listen to me, I'm actually not your daughter."

Yin Shi blanked, and she looked at her dumbfoundedly.

Zhu Yao decided that she might as well expose everything now. "I basically don't recognize you? I found myself here the moment I woke up. In regards to matters before this, I do not have a single clue either."

Yin Shi did not reply, she simply looked straight at her for a moment. The tears which managed to stop earlier, began pouring out once again, as she muttered out. "Xin'er... My poor Xin'er."

"Don't misunderstand." Zhu Yao anxiously explained. "I didn't do anything to your daughter, and I have never seen her before. I was here the moment I woke up." So, please absolutely do not think that I took over her body.

"I know..."

"It's good that you kn... Eh?" Zhu Yao was startled, her eyes greatly widened. "You know!?" This was illogical, wasn't it?

Though, with a heart-aching look, Yin Shi said. "Xin'er. I know that currently, you will not recognize me as your mother. But, it doesn't matter. Mother will wait for you."

"..." Was there a mistake with how she expressed it? She wasn't trying to recognize her as her mother! "I'm really not you daughter."

"Your mother understands. Your mother really understands."

What do you understand, hey? Don't look as though you know everything, alright?

Yin Shi once again stroked her head. "My daughter has such a hard life!"

"I'm really not..." I'm surrendering myself over here, hey. Please be serious a little!

"You have been in a coma ever since you're young, and have only just woken up. Your mother understands that you're unable to accept everything in such a short time." Yin Shi then began to start the hidden event all on her own.