Chapter 145: Tower Sports Meet

The "Grand Mystic Assembly" had finally begun. In the early morning, Zhu Yao had already sensed many foreign presences in the surroundings of the Lightning Divine Hall. Initially, she had planned on continuing to stay and hide in her own home. However, she was forcefully dug out by Yu Jin's forceful attitude, and was pulled to the great hall to help keep appearances.

The Lightning Divine Hall was referred to as the most mysterious organization in the Divine Realm, and no one knew exactly how many disciples were in it either. Furthermore, they did not easily head down the mountain, so, no one knew that there were actually only three people in the Lightning Divine Hall. While those paper-people that filled the mountain, were all made by Yu Jin to keep appearances as well. They were a type of talisman envoy, which possessed a little amount of spiritual consciousness. If not struck by lightning, they would not revert to their original forms, so they could not be seen through easily.

But, after all, the mountain gate only opened once every ten thousand years, and if only expressionless people were standing next to the one and only Hall Master's side, no matter how real they were, it would still be possible to be seen through. Hence, Zhu Yao and her master were dragged along as reinforcements.

The people from the various continents had all arrived early, and they had been waiting outside the lightning formation for a long time. The formation set outside the Lightning Divine Hall was the Nine Revolving Five Elemental Lightning Formation, and its might was limitless. Even if it's a High Deity, he would not be able to enter unscathed from the outside. Usually, this formation gate was closed, and only Yu Jin and Yu Yan would occasionally open it for their battles.

After Yu Jin instructed a few words to the two people, he opened the formation gate.

The lightning clouds that surrounded the Lightning Divine Hall gradually scattered, revealing a large gathering of people outside. After a careful look, there were a total of five different groups of people bundling together up in the sky. Every single group was taking a distance from each other, and unexpectedly, there was no form of communication between them, let alone any forms of greeting for each other. It seemed like the relationships between these people, were not exactly really good. But... Wasn't it said that there were only four continents? Why were there five groups?

Yu Jin once again activated his actor mode, and changed into his business look – The old man face. The Nine Revolving Five Elemental Lightning Formation had completely scattered, yet, not a single one of the five groups in the sky moved. They simply quietly floated in the air.

Yu Jin glanced at the pink-clothed disciple, which was formed by a talisman, standing at the side, and calmly said. "Come in."

The pink-clothed disciple nodded. Then, she raised her head towards the sky, and shouted. "Calling upon Advent Cloud Hall from the East."

Her voice was extremely loud, from how it echoed throughout the entire sky, it could be seen that it carried divine energy. In the sky, which was still quiet earlier, the group of people at the extreme right slowly flew towards the great hall. And here she was wondering what was wrong, so they were only allowed to enter when their names were called?

That group of people had about ten people, and they had uniform clothes and hair ornaments. Even their expressions were uniformly stern. Not to mention, in the crowd, there was even someone holding a flag-pole, and that flag was embroidered with a lifelike green dragon insignia.

Zhu Yao suddenly felt that this was similar to a group of players entering the venue of a sports competition. Unconsciously, opening introductions rang in her ears.