Chapter 199: Master, You're so Cute

"Why are you following me?" Zhu Yao turned around and glared at that stupid fox who thought that he was concealing himself well by openly following her while holding onto a tree branch.

Bai Yi weakly glanced at her. "I... I want to go to the city as well. This is my first time heading out... May I go together with great deity?"

"What are you going to do there?" Zhu Yao looked at him with narrowed eyes, and then suddenly thought of something. "You can't really be heading there to buy clothes, right?"

"That's right, that's right." He strongly nodded.

Right, my ass! Zhu Yao glanced at him scornfully. "You don't even bathe, so why do you need so many clothes?"

Bai Yi blanked for a moment, and his fur stood on ends the next instant, replying furiously. "I lick my fur frequently, alright!"

"..." That's even more disgusting, alright? Even though he had already gained a human form, why did he still cling onto the way animals clean themselves?

Zhu Yao couldn't care less, if he wanted to follow her, then so be it. Though, she was bitter about not possessing even a single flying mystic tool, otherwise, she wouldn't have needed to walk. She walked for exactly a day and a night, before arriving at the small city at the break of dawn.

However, this was not a city of practitioners, but a city built by mortals. Residing inside were mortals who did not have any spiritual energy within them, and Zhu Yao was a little disappointed about it. Initially, she had wanted to at least deal with the problem of transportation tools, but her hopes were dashed into pieces.

Having no other options, she could only look for suitable materials and refine one herself.

Just as she turned towards the next street, a white figure suddenly charged out from the side. She turned her body out of reflex, and with a 'pachi', she fell onto the ground, and face-flat at that.

Fortunately she dodged quickly, otherwise the person who fell would have been her.

"How can you be like this?" A teary face suddenly rose from the ground. In her crystal bright eyes, her tears shone. She was lightly biting his alluring red lower lip, and an unspeakable grievance could be seen from in between her brows. Anyone who saw her would feel like pampering her.

Zhu Yao simply felt that she heard a bang in her mind, as though countless fireworks had been shot out. She unconsciously held her breath, as she stared at her face with widened eyes, not daring to even blink for a moment.

It was really an re-enactment of a scene of 'one who had searched for her for a thousand of times in the crowd, and when she was finally found, the startled bunch of herons flew away...'¹ Ah pui. In any case, what she meant was...

"There's actually woman with such otherworldly beauty in this world." The fox suddenly said out loud.

Zhu Yao was this close to spitting all over his face, however, she couldn't help but agree.

Her beauty was truly otherworldly, even the three letters 'bug' on her face. It's otherworldly to the point of being drunk, alright?

That's right. The three letters 'bug' was clearly written on the face of the young lady on the ground!

Realmspirit had told her that the mission difficulty this time would increase, so ever since she logged onto this new character, she had been worrying about what the bug this time was. Would it be like last time, where she would only find out at the very end, she thought. However, she never expected that the bug would send itself to her so quickly.