Chapter 143: Guest of Lightning Divine Hall

Yu Yan did not reply, instead, with a twist of his palm, a divine sword appeared in his hand.

Eh? What's happening? Zhu Yao was a little confused.

Yet, Yu Jin seemed to have expected it. A smiling intent surfaced at the corner of his lips, as he summoned his divine sword as well.

In an instant, two shadows flashed, and their figures could no longer be seen.

In the layers of lightning clouds away from the Lightning Divine Hall, two figures were currently engaged in an intense battle. In an instant, rays of lightning greatly flashed, explosive thunders constantly roared, and there were even couple of lightning bolts flying towards the forest at the bottom.

Zhu Yao was a little speechless. Was it really alright to act like that? At the very least, they're still members of the same Sect right? If her guess was correct, then that Hall Master should be the grandmaster of her grandmaster, right!? Master, are you trying to destroy the Sect? Seeing how they were used to it, and had already known to fly out of the radius of the Lightning Divine Hall, evidently, this was not the first time they had exchanged blows.

Zhu Yao finally realized who the Hall Master was fighting so flashily and loudly on the day he picked her up.

In the beginning, she was a little worried for her master. After all, the difference in cultivation level between the two of them was an entire stage. So, she anxiously stared at the two faraway figures, afraid that her master would be at a disadvantage. However, after looking for a while, nothing serious seemed to be happening, though her neck was beginning to ache from looking upwards. This battle of theirs lasted for an entire day. In the end, unconsciously, Zhu Yao slept while watching them. When she woke up, she found herself on the bed in her house. It seemed like after finishing his fight, her master casually brought her back into her house.

Ever since then, Yu Jin would often head down the mountain. Every single time, he only had a single goal, and that was to have Yu Yan take over the role of Hall Master. Threats, temptations, lies, he never ran out of tricks to do so. However, that certain person simply did not give in to any of them. In conclusion, as they were unable to see eye to eye, they would always end up fighting.

Zhu Yao, who was initially afraid and worried, became calm and easy-going at the end. Currently, when she saw the two of them fighting, she would simply continue with what she was doing. Occasionally, when she was bored, she would move a stool over to the courtyard, and sit there with her movie-watching mode activated. Mn, if only she could have some watermelon to bite on, that would be perfect.

"Little little grand disciple." With a wavy smile, Yu Jin walked over.

The corner of Zhu Yao's lips twitched. "Great great grandmaster."

"Hoho, at least Blossom... Yu Yao understands the rules." As he received Zhu Yao's murderous gaze, Yu Jin had no choice but to swallow his earlier way of addressing her. Haah, as he thought, she was much cuter when she was just a piece of jade. "Why don't you help me persuade your master to accept the position of Hall Master? After all, I did help you gain a human form. You couldn't have forgotten about it, right?"

"How could I forget?" The corner of Zhu Yao's lips twitched again. The days of her being used to grill meat, and supporting the bed's leg. "I remember it. Very. Very. Clearly."

Yu Jin blanked, as though he had recalled those matters back then as well. A hint of awkwardness flashed past his face, as he concealed himself with a few coughs. "Kuh kuh. Little Yu Yao, currently, your master isn't in a hurry to enter the tower. Since he's idling around, why don't he accept this role? Furthermore, the identity of the one and only Hall Master of the Lightning Divine Hall is noble and mighty. Not a single person in the entire Divine Realm can compare to the person holding this title. I'm actually willing to hand over a position like this to your master, isn't that a great matter?"