Chapter 65: Nascent Soul Formation Period

"Ahem!" Zhu Yao could not help but step out. "Umm... This little brother, that 'Tasyoluk' Secret Realm will only open once every five hundred years, if she did not come out in time, then she will have to wait for another five hundred years for the entrance to open. Not to mention practitioners who are above the cultivation level of Azoth are unable to enter the place. The way you put it, you're making things a little difficult for him."

Wang Xuzhi tightened his fists, as though he was suppressing something with all his might, and completely did not look as though he bothered about her. After a moment, he hugged his fist and bowed to Yu Yan. "If that's the case, this disciple is afraid to have offended you. The reason why this disciple has come here is to simply confirm if big sis Zhu Yao had returned. But now it seems... Since ancestral-grand master does not have a way to enter the Secret Realm, then I will find one myself. This disciple takes his leave!"

As though he had decided on something, his expression was even more firm, as he turned and left without the slightest of hesitation.

Seeing that expression, Zhu Yao's heart shook. This little wimp could not be thinking of forcefully entering 'Tasyoluk', right? The barrier outside the Secret Realm could even block against Demigod-stage practitioner, if an Azoth practitioner like him were to forcefully enter the place, he would definitely be crushed into smithereens.

As she suddenly had a bad premonition, the words to stop him blurted out just like that. "Little wimp, you'd better come back here, right now!"

Just as he was about to step out, his feet stopped. He suddenly turned his head over, his pair of eyes stared widely at her, and his expression was filled with disbelief.

"......" Uh, is it too late to regret?

"Big sis... Zhu Yao!?"

As expected, it's too late.

A certain master turned his head over as well, and threw a pair of scornful eyes at her, as he shook his head with a disappointed expression.

Uh... Just why could she not change her habits of having a cheap mouth?

"Big sis Zhu Yao, you... why are you..." Wang Xuzhi, sprinted back like the wind, and swept his gaze at her from top to bottom.

"Don't ask me. I want silence." If you ask me who's silence, I will beat you to death.

Wang Xuzhi's eyes fixated on her chest, and he raised his hands as he wished to pressed on it.

With her palm, Zhu Yao slapped away his claws, and then, she raised her hand and gave him a huge bump on his head. "Stinky brat, what are you doing!?"

"No... Nothing. I just... just... Big sis Zhu Yao, You... Why did you turn into..." Probably because of the blow from the truth was too large, Wang Xuzhi began to speak incoherently.

Did she not just simply switch a character? Was that so hard to accept?

However, Wang Xuzhi was even more confused, and even more anxious. "I... I couldn't find you in the Secret Realm. And after coming out, I still wasn't able to find you. You... You returned... You finally returned..."

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm not!" Wang Xuzhi hurriedly rubbed his eyes, and he said those words rather smoothly.

"You're still denying it!?" Seeing this big youth whose words were becoming messier, and had begun to shed tears, Zhu Yao felt her heart aching a little. "I'm fine. Your big sis is an unkillable machine, I simply changed my form, that's all." She stroked the back of head which she had knocked onto earlier. So this little wimp actually returned into the Secret Realm to find her. At least you're considerate, I didn't pamper you for so many years for nothing.