Chapter 77: Don't Worry, Leave it to Me

"Little brother... Haah!" Zi Dan sighed heavily. "This place is the Desolate Ground."

Desolate? What?

"The Desolate Ground was the battlefield of the Ancient Gods and Devils." Zi Dan explained. "Ever since the Ancient Era, this place had been sealed. This place is devoid of spiritual energy and it's barren, a dead land. According to legends, no man or beast is able to survive here. In the Ancient times, Yucang City was initially connected to this place, however, after this world was sealed, no one had ever discovered the entrance."

"In other words, we can't get out?" Zhu Yao was dumbfounded. Then, she might as well die right there and then.

"Mn." Zi Dan nodded confidently.

Zhu Yao suddenly had a little yearning for version 4.0.

Ever since the Desolate Ground was brought up, Feng Yi no longer spoke, rather, she began to meditate at the side, recovering her former mountain-top flower look.

Zhu Yao sighed lightly. That Chen Zi had long became crazy, as he had been wishing for Feng Yi all this while. Just when he finally managed to obtain her after putting his everything into it, in the end, not even a few days later, she ran away again. It was no wonder that, even when he had to die, he still wanted to give her another blow, and thus sent Feng Yi to this place which had no exits. He must have been holding onto the thought of dying together with her, however, he never would have expected that two cannon fodders would be added into the mix.

Cannon Fodder No. 1 nudged Cannon Fodder No. 2. "Senior brother, since that Chen Zi can send us in here, then there must definitely be a way to get out, right?" She remembered she was sucked in here by a black hole, and the shape of the black hole, looked a little like a formation.

"Originally, there's one." Zi Dan sighed. "Sovereign Feng Yi is a Demigod practitioner, if she were to use all her strength, she can tear through space, and return to the cultivation world. However, currently, senior-martial aunt Feng is heavily injured and has not fully recovered, there's no spiritual energy in this world either, so it's impossible to heal senior-martial aunt's injuries."

"In other words, as long as we're able to heal her injuries, we can return?" Zhu Yao asked.

"Little brother, could it be that you have a plan?" Zi Dan was excited.

"Seems like you have forgotten, I'm a Wood Spirit Vein holder as well. If there's no spiritual energy, I can transfer her my spiritual energy." Was this not one of the reasons she was sent for this mission?

"You definitely can't!" Zi Dan said. "With your Nascent Soul cultivation, it's basically impossible for you to fully heal senior-martial aunt's injuries. Also, this world is devoid of spiritual energy, you will be in danger as well."

That serious? Zhu Yao gave a face. She seemed to have emptied her spiritual energy for quite a number of times, however, nothing had ever happened to her.

"Haah, if we had known, we could have healed senior-martial aunt's injuries at the passage before coming out." Zi Dan sighed. Unfortunately, who would have known? "That Chen Zi is really vicious though, even in his death, he wanted to pull senior-martial aunt to follow him in his grave as well."

Zhu Yao glanced at Feng Yi who was currently acting as though she was meditating. Suddenly, a bright idea flashed in her mind.

"Senior-martial brother, can we use the Water Spirit to heal her injuries?" Zhu Yao suggested.

Zi Dan slapped his head. "Oh right, how can I forget about that?"

Water spiritual energy was the most serene, it's the most suitable for healing. With the Water Spirit's support, this little brother of his might be able to heal senior-martial aunt without using all of his spiritual energy.