Chapter 57: Experiencing The First Marriage Proposal

"Hurry up, didn't you want to return?" That Sharkman saw her idling around the shore for quite awhile and not heading down into the waters, and could not help but hasten her.

Zhu Yao was even more flustered. I'm doomed, I'm doomed. This time, I'm really dead. I wonder if it's fine if I tell him that I don't know how to swim?

Pui! Which Sharkman wouldn't be able to swim?

"Water Repelling Incantation!" Suddenly, a cold voice sounded next to her ear. It was her master!

Her flustered heart instantly calmed down. Oh right, she could use the Water Repelling Incantation. That way, she could walk in the water like how she would do it on land. Zhu Yao instantly cast the Water Repelling Incantation on herself, and her body was immediately encased in a transparent air bubble.

After entering the waters, the water flow automatically bypassed her.

The Sharkman stared at her for a long while before it said with disdain. "Why do you like this ugly human look so much? Even after entering the waters, you don't wish to change back at all?"

Although Sharkmen were able to transform since birth, due to living in the waters most of the time, usually, they did not love to transform into the shape of humans.

"Hoho, my hobby is a little unique." Zhu Yao could only follow it up with a laugh.

"Whatever." Fishhere waved its hand without a mind, moved its fish tail and began to swim into the deep waters. Zhu Yao hurriedly followed after.

After a short journey, until they were unable to see the rest of the Sharkmen at the seaside, Fishhere finally took a deep breath. Stretching its waist, it began to complain. "Finally, I'm able to take a break. This big brother here has been protecting the shore for many days, and I almost turned into dried fish from the heat."

So it was just trying to be lazy. It was no wonder it was so enthusiastic about "sending her home". "I wonder what big brother Fishhere is waiting there for?"

When Fishhere saw that she was interested, it began to chatter. "I don't know where those people heard the news from, but they said that human practitioners would be passing by in these few days. Initially, I had planned on catching one or two to taste them. Unfortunately, it's been so many days, yet, not even a ghost figure was seen." As though he had thought of something, it suck in its saliva. "I heard that the flavor of those human practitioners, are absolutely fresh and delicious."

The human practitioner who was absolutely fresh and delicious: "......" Fortunately, it was blind, and had taken her as one of their kind.

Fishhere turned and looked at her, a hint of sympathy surfaced on his face. "Just by looking at how you seem to lack of bones, probably, you would simply flee if you spot human practitioners, right? If not for the rawsilk you're holding onto, I wouldn't have admitted that you're a part of our race."

Rawsilk! Zhu Yao was startled for a moment. She did not have such a thing on her body though? She only had a couple of clothes and...

She suddenly recalled the the few auntie pads she had in her storage bracelet.

The hell! Bro. You're really hardcore!

"You don't have to be so disheartened. " When Fishhere saw that she was a little depressed, it consoled her. "Although you're a little unfortunate, to not have been born well, however, as long as you're hardworking enough, you will still have an opportunity to break through."

It seemed like he had taken her as a sixth-ranked Sharkman which had a few deficiencies. Sharkmen were born as eighth-ranked demonic beasts, and if she were to be seen that way, she was not just your average unfortunate Sharkman then.