Chapter 175: The Trash Retreats

The rear mountain behind the main peak of Fluorescent Wind Sect was the place with the densest divine energy other than Dawnfall Peak. Living in the mountain were the few elite disciples accepted by the various hall masters of the sect.

Zhu Yao had arrived in the early morning, however, she did not head over to the sect master's cave residence, but instead, went straight towards another cave residence in the middle. That place was filled with spiritual plants, and red flowers and lush green willow trees were arranged with particular elegance. The divine energy present were not far off from Dawnfall Peak either. Zhu Yao looked around as she walked, until she stopped in front of a large jade-green gate, only to realize a seal was placed on it.

"Yin Xin wishes to meet senior-martial brother Xu." Zhu Yao shouted.

A moment later, the jade-green gate was opened. Before she could even enter, an azure-clothed man came forward. His face was colored with delight, as though he was very surprised from her visit.

"Junior-martial sister Yin!?"

Zhu Yao smiled. "I have never visited senior-martial brother's cave residence, and since I was passing by, I decided to swing by. I'm not bothering senior-martial brother, am I?"

"Of course not." Xu Nuoyan gave a warm smile, and gently said. "For junior-martial sister to visit my place, it's naturally something I can't hope but wish for. Even if I'm currently in isolation training, it's a must to welcome junior-martial sister."

He sure know how to talk, instantly pointing out that he gave up on his isolation training, all for the sake to see her. Unfortunately, she wasn't the least bit guilty of it!

"Junior-martial sister, please." Xu Nuoyan directed her to the living room, and personally poured her a cup of tea. "Junior-martial sister, why the sudden thought of seeing your senior-martial brother?"

Zhu Yao put down the tea-cup in her hands. "My mother had told me this, that senior-martial brother was my father's personal succeeding disciple. Senior-martial brother have always been kind, and even has the best talent in the sect, so she wants me to learn from senior-martial brother."

"Sect master has spoke too highly of me." Xu Nuoyan said modestly, however, his gaze towards Zhu Yao had begun to drift, revealing an affectionate look. "For junior-martial sister Yin to be able to understand me, this senior-martial brother is already very satisfied."

"In the past, Yin Xin had too many misunderstandings of senior-martial brother." Zhu Yao followed his cue. "But, I have only just awoken. Everyone simply looks foreign to me, including you, senior-martial brother. That was why my mother cancelled the practitioner-pair ceremony in my will."

"Xu Nuoyan's expression sank. "I understand, junior-martial sister, I..."

"Furthermore." Zhu Yao immediately interrupted his words. "On that day, when that Miss Mo made her speech, she confidently said that senior-martial brother was her husband, and that she was your legal wife. Although I, Yin Xin, do not possess a high level of cultivation, I'm still my mother's daughter. No matter how one see it, I can't possibly marry to a man who already has a wife."

"Junior-martial sister, you misunderstood me, I don't ha..." Xu Nuoyan eagerly tried to explain like before.

"Oh right!" Zhu Yao once again interrupted his words. "On that day, she seemed to have pulled out your token of love as proof." Zhu Yao immediately took out a hair pin. "I was curious back then, so I picked it up to have a look, and realized that the 'Xian' letter was even carved on it? Mother said that it looked rather similar to senior-martial brother's handwriting."