Chapter 135: Everyone's Beloved 5.0

Return back to her former world? Of course she wanted to return. Her parents, her friends, and everything that she was more familiar with were there. Initially, she couldn't wait to return to that place, but when that moment truly arrived, she suddenly hesitated.

"You're really able to send me back?"

Realmspirit: Nope.

Then why the hell did you ask!? She had almost begun to frustrate about her decision.

Realmspirit: It's not possible now, but in the future, it might be possible.

What did he mean? A change in taste?

Just as she was about to ask, Zhu Yao suddenly saw the chat window vibrating for a moment. And then, on the right of the window, an 'A document has been sent to you.' section appeared. The document was labelled 'Welcome Back Gift Package'. Below it, there were four options: [Receive], [Preview], [Save As], [Cancel].

Did it have to be so professional? Just how much endorsement fee did the Penguin Group¹ pay you?

Realmspirit: I'm not lying to you. I have already made all the preparations needed for your return, it's just that currently, I'm unable to send you back.

Zhu Yao hesitated for a moment, before tapping on the additional [Preview] button. In an instant, another screen appeared next to her. A block of ice, the size of an average adult, was shown on the visuals of the screen. And inside that block of ice, a woman was sealed inside.

"Isn't that me?" The woman who was sealed in ice, actually looked exactly the same as her original look.

Realmspirit: Your body was destroyed, so I prepared a new one for you. Of course, as a gift package, I removed some minor problems from the original body. For example, breast hyperplasia, irregular periods, acne...

"Shut up!" Just how many problems did her former body have?

Realmspirit: Whatever the case, when you return, you will definitely feel extremely wonderful!

Zhu Yao took a deep breath. Calm down, calm down. "Tell me honestly. Just what are you planning? Who are you? Why do you want me to fix these bugs?"

He suddenly turned silent. For a long while, there weren't any new words popping up on the chat window. Just as she was about to think that he would be staying silent for the entire time, finally, the next sentence popped up.

Realmspirit: I can't say it now. But, in the future, you will naturally understand everything.

Isn't that bullcrap?

"Then will I get to meet you in the future? And I'm speaking about the true you." Even if she had known him in the modern era for several years, they had never met face-to-face. Her master had said that the person capable of resurrecting her endlessly, was most probably a powerful expert in the Higher Realm. But, till now, she still did not know even the slightest thing about him.

Realmspirit: Yes, you will.

"Then how many more bugs do I have to fix?"

Realmspirit, however, did not give a direct answer.

Realmspirit: There's a limit to these bugs. The more bugs you fix, the more power I will be able to recover. And, you will be closer to getting home.

Seeing his tone, most probably there wasn't merely just one or two more. However, it's great that there was a definite number. She was really afraid that these matters would continue without end.