Chapter 56: When Heading Out, Bringing Along Your Master is a Must

"Strip your clothes." Yu Yan reiterated.

Out of reflex, Zhu Yao hugged her chest with her two hands, and looked at the person in front of her with widened eyes. What happened to being just girl friends?

"Mas... Master, this is wrong, isn't it?" This disciple sells her body, not her skills... Ah pui! I'm a pure and innocent lady.

Yu Yan ignored her stupid actions, silently took out a bracelet and passed it to her. "Change into this."

She hesitantly took it, and only then did she realize it was a storage bracelet. The moment she wore it, it automatically shrank to the size fitting for her wrist. When she used her divine sense to inspect it, she realized the space inside was huge, and her own storage bag was completely unable to compare with it.

Taking a good look at the things inside, other than some regular talismans, the rest were several clothes for women, and it seemed like they had been prepared for a long time.

In the recent days, Zhu Yao only bothered about gaining experience by killing monsters with her life at stake, and basically did not have the time to take care of herself well. The white sect school uniform she was wearing, had already been torn with a couple of holes. Although she could use the Dirt Removal Art to wash it clean, the holes could not be patched up.

So she wanted her to change her clothes. Say so earlier! It caused her to think her master had some impure and indecent thoughts about her.

Zhu Yao hid her earlier actions by faking out a few coughs. Only after taking out the clothes did she realize how completely prepared he was. It came with a full set of inner and outer wear, and there were different types of colors and styles. As expected, he was a good master.

"Thank you, master!" After saying her thanks cheerfully, Zhu Yao did not think twice and took off the outerwear that had already been torn with several holes, and began to change.

Zhu Yao had never been an attentive person, and adding that she had never thought of master as an outsider, she took off one of her underwear as well. Although she still had another underwear on her, a woman's underwear had always been rather thin, and would always vaguely reveal some things that should not be revealed.

Yu Yan's expression stiffened, and turned his head somewhere else out of reflex, his face strangely began to rise in temperature. He himself did not understand either? Supposedly, the one in front of him was his stupid disciple, so caring more about her should be his duty. However, why did he feel that, right now, it should be time for him to avoid her?

"Done!" Zhu Yao patted on her new clothes, and severely smugged. As expected, it was great to wear different clothes. A uniform set of clothes or whatever, simply did not have any aesthetic feeling.

"Mn." Yu Yan responded. He silently picked up the school uniform that had been abandoned by her. He rubbed the wrinkles on the uniform, trying to look for the torn places.

And then... He took out a set of needle and string...

"......"

Zhu Yao instantly felt that this image was simply too disillusioned.

You actually brought along needles and strings with you when you left! Master, does your master know about how "wifely" you are?

As expected, her master was a genius at life skills. Not even fifteen minutes had passed, and the holes on the clothes had already vanished. Zhu Yao took it, and inspected the places that were sewn. She completely could not see any traces of them. She could not help but silently think to herself. In these ten thousand years, did master spend them all on raising his life skills? Hence, he had not taken in any disciples till now.