Chapter 184: The First Art of Disciple Trolling

Yue Gu turned his head and looked at the hand that she patted on his shoulder with. Frowning, he pushed it down. "I naturally am your master." It seemed like she had to properly teach his disciple some manners. A white light gathered within his finger, and he tapped it on the center of her forehead. "Shao Bai had mentioned to me before that you lack of a clear goal, so I... Mn?" The strand of divine sense he gathered, was rebounded. "You already possess another imprint?"

"That's right." Wasn't you the one who placed it? How could he forget even this as well?

"No matter." Yue Gu said without the slightest of mind. "This imprint is rather weak, I shall aid you in dispersing it."

"No way." Zhu Yao flustered, as she took a step back.

"Since you have already been taken under my tutelage, naturally, you can't carry someone else's imprint."

Zhu Yao reached out her hand to hold her forehead. "No matter what, this imprint cannot disappear. Otherwise... I will fight you to death, do you believe me?" She hadn't made clear of the situation yet, this was after all, the only imprint which her master recognize.

Yue Gu frowned. Seeing her unwilling look, he could only let it go. After sizing her up for a moment, he sighed. "Since that's the case, then I will follow your will."

Only then did Zhu Yao finally heave a sigh of relief.

"From what I heard from Shao Bai, not only were you egg-born, your original form is a lightning phoenix?"

"Seems so." Actually, she wasn't certain if she was actually a phoenix either.

Yue Gu's frown grew even deeper, and his expression was heavily sunken. After a while, he said with a solemn voice. "In this world, every being has its own destiny, and beings of lightning are birthed to sweep the impurities of this world. Since you possess the lightning attribute, then you best resolve yourself well."

"Ah?" What did he mean?

However, he did not seem to have the intention to continue explaining, instead, he reached out his hand to stroke her head. "You will know in the future, for now, you can rest. From tomorrow onwards, I will teach you the Lightning Devil Restriction Arts."

Zhu Yao nodded, though still a little puzzled. Just as she was about to turn and leave, she was halted by him again.

"Wait a minute." Yue Gu sized her up once more, his line of sight landed on her forehead, frowning. With a twist of his hand, a writing brush suddenly appeared. And then, he raised his brush, and drew something on her forehead. With a satisfied expression, he said. "Done, you can go now."

In the beginning, Zhu Yao did not know what he had done. After she walked away, and summoned a water mirror to take a look, did she find an additional 'Ling' word written on her forehead, and no matter what she did, she couldn't rub it off. She thought that Yue Gu was merely using it as a substitute because she did not allow him to leave his divine imprint. So, she didn't mind it at first.

Until, when she saw that the foreheads, claws, ears, and even the buttocks of all the creatures on the mountain had the same imprint, she suddenly had the impulse to beat him into a pulp. Flips table. Was he treating her as a pet? Stamping his mark whenever he found a new one? Yue Gu, come over here. Let's talk about life!

Yue Gu wasn't Yu Yan. This was the definite answer she found on the second day since she arrived in the extreme northern lands. Not only did he not have any impression of her, even when she told him about the matters surrounding the Jade Forest Peak and Lightning Divine Hall, he did not have any reaction at all. Yet, he did not seem to have lost his memories either.