Chapter 72: Three Heads, Four Heads, are Better than One

Zhu Yao had never felt so grateful for Xiao Yi's protagonist cheat. Thinking back to the queen's earlier reaction, there should be completely no danger at all in regards to his life, and he might even be able to help his squad mates.

To actually even mesmerize a Demigod-stage female practitioner, Xiao Yi, as expected, was using his entire life to flirt, huh.

A specialized piggish teammate could actually be of use as well, the world was changing too quickly, and she wished to calm down while nibbling on a packet of spicy gluten, if her jaw was fine.

In the next two days, Zhu Yao and Zi Dan spent their time especially calmly, and there were no longer any guards bringing them out to view a live version of an R18 movie. Although it hurt a lot, she still successfully connected back her jaw.

Just when they thought that they were about to be forgotten by the queen, the queen loftily appeared. This time, she no longer wore those types of see-through light veils, rather, she was wearing regular clothes. Although she still looked flirtatious, at the very least, she was wearing shoes.

The queen coldly looked at the two people in the prison cell, and lazily spoke. "Initially, I had wanted to kill you two to prevent getting eyesores, but he said that you two were his senior martial brothers. Although I hate the relationship of martial brothers and sisters the most, since I promised him to let you two go, then I will give you two a chance to live."

With a wave of Rui Yu's hands, the restriction placed on the door disappeared. "Why aren't you two hurrying out?"

Seeing the two of them walking out, Rui Yu cast an art, and their sealed mystic powers instantly began to flow again. The first thing Zhu Yao did, was to cast a recovery mystic art on her jaw, soothing the pain she felt for two days because of the forced connection of her jaw.

Rui Yu threw a pair of scornful eyes at Zhu Yao for her actions. A big man was actually afraid of such a little pain.

Zhu Yao curled her lips without minding about it. She had experienced things that were even more painful, but she was unable to bear the pain for two days, after all.

"Let's go. He wishes to see you two." Rui Yu once again stared at her, before turning and walking outside.

Out of the three, only Zi Dan's face was still at a loss. Zhu Yao, however, knew that the person she was going to meet was definitely Xiao Yi.

They arrived at a flower garden, and Xiao Yi was standing by the pond, neatly dressed, while on the other hand, the two of them were covered in blood, and looked fatigued.

"Senior martial brothers." Xiao Yi walked over. Rui Yu, however, moved towards him, instantly held onto Xiao Yi's hands, and provokingly looked at two people in front of her.

"Little brother Xiao Yi, what is this you're..." Zi Dan frowned, and looked at the two of them back and forth. His expression was full of disagreement. Could it be that Xiao Yi wanted to associate with a heretic practitioner?

A hint of discomfort flashed passed Xiao Yi's face. He explained to them the things that happened back then, and the contents were actually all about how Rui Yu's life was so pitiful. She basically had no other choice but to turn into a heretic practitioner, and after his persuasion, she already had the heart to repent. He hoped that the two of them could put down their prejudice, and forgive her for what she had been forced to do.

Zhu Yao was shocked, so back then, he was not acting. The words Xiao Yi had said back that in the room, were all his true feelings, and were not something he thought on a whim. In other words, he had really struck onto the pitiful heart of this heretic practitioner who specialized in absorbing the essence of men.