Chapter 150: Bi-Gender Type Character

"Oh..." Goudan instantly blanked. All of the old spirits in the forest clearly said that when one's life was saved, he or she had to repay the kindness with their body. Liars, all of them!

Zhu Yao was too lazy to care about this deeply lonely arrow spirit. Raising her hand, she summoned her own divine sword, and especially materialized it to the size that could fit three people. "Let's go."

"Ou." Goudan nodded, as he casually turned to glance at her. "Eh? Boss, why do I feel that you suddenly grew a little?"

"Lies."

"Really!" Goudan said with a serious expression. "Earlier, you were merely at my shoulder-level. But now, you're right at my eye-level. Your legs seemed to have grown taller too, and your shoulders are a little wider..." Goudan looked at her from head to toe, and his face was filled with doubt. "Though this part seems to be smaller..." As he said that, one of his claws reached out for her chest.

"You're courting death!" Raising her hand, Zhu Yao threw a fried dumpling right to his face[1].

Goudan revealed a wronged look. "I'm serious, boss. Your face changed as well... As though you have changed... into a man, you know?"

"What nonsense are you spouting?" Zhu Yao heavily patted on her own chest. "I'm a genuine wom-"

Flat!

Zhu Yao's words came to an abrupt halt.

No, no, no. It's definitely a problem with the method she touched her own chest with.

Let's try again.

She once again touched her own chest, yet, she still felt a vast flatland. This was illogical! Where did her little crystal dumplings go?

Zhu Yao could not help but want to pull up her skirt.

"Boss?" Goudan called out, as he immediately called out to stop her from acting out such moral-collapsing behavior. "Did you drop something?"

Zhu Yao nodded, as she felt like crying. "Yes!" She dropped her morals.

"Wait a moment." Zhu Yao pushed the woman into Goudan's hands, as she sprinted towards the nearby unoccupied large tree, and set down an isolation formation. Not giving up, she pulled apart the top of her skirt...

Her eyes instantly suffered from irreparable damage.

Someone tell me, what's with that additional snake-like thing between my legs!?

This was illogical!

Wait a minute...

She recalled the notification window that appeared when she was first about to materialize a human form. That notification which only had the single body-type option available.

Bi-Gender type...

The hell. Could there actually be a network delay with this body-type option!?

Zhu Yao walked out with a soulless expression. In her mind, horse-shit kept springing out from the ten thousand horses that galloped past, which stepped on her fragile nerves one after another.

"Boss?" Goudan revealed a worried look. "Did you find the thing you dropped?"

Zhu Yao shook her head.

"Ah? Then what should we do?" Goudan became a little anxious as well. "Boss, just what are you missing?" Looking at her dejected look, it must have been a very incredible divine artifact.