Chapter 31: The Common Nauseating Act

Zhu Yao's and Wang Xuzhi's rooms were on the third floor, while the rest were on the second floor. Only when the other three had left far enough, did she pull Little Wang over with a gossiping look.

While looking downstairs with an ambiguous expression, she said. "Hurry and spill it out. Does that Su Zi of yours have feelings for..."

"Big sister Zhu Yao, don't misunderstand. We're just brothers and sisters of the same sect." Wang Xuzhi hurriedly explained.

"Really?" Zhu Yao was a little suspicious. Then why are you being so agitated for?

"Really! It's my first time seeing her today!" Wang Xuzhi became even more anxious, and with a serious expression, he raised out his hand and swore. "I will definitely not like any other girls."

"Don't be so anxious." Zhu Yao pulled his hand down. As a parent, she was really open-minded. "I don't have any intention to stop you. If you like her, then go for it! Big sister will support you!"

"Grand. Martial. Aunt!" Wang Xuzhi pulled a long face, and he looked at her angrily. With his current expression, it was extremely similar to the expression he gave when he was young.

"Alright, alright. I will stop." He actually got angry so easily, he's not fun at all. Zhu Yao hurriedly changed the topic. "Oh, right. Earlier, I heard Su Zi calling Xiao Yi senior-martial uncle. Did he build his Foundation?" Although Xiao Yi had the exotic treasure to hide his cultivation level, looking on the surface, he was still at Essence-stage.

Wang Xuzhi shook his head. "After the Inter-Sect Tournament, Sovereign Feng Yi took him in as her personal succeeding disciple."

In the cultivation world, strength reigned supreme. In the same sect, as long as they were practitioners of the same stage, they would address each other as brothers and sisters, and if one was a stage higher, his position would be one level higher as well. But, Demigod Sovereigns were exceptions. As to give Demigod Sovereigns the respect they deserved, as long as one was a personal succeeding disciple of a Demigod, his seniority would only be one position lower than his master. Hence, although Zhu Yao's cultivation level was lower than the Sect Master and the various Mountain Lords, her seniority was higher than theirs. It was because she was Yu Yan's personal succeeding disciple, and naturally, the same went for Xiao Yi.

Zhu Yao was a little stunned. He was actually taken in by a Demigod as her personal succeeding disciple so quickly, as expected of the protagonist's treatment. Promotion. Rise in salary. Becoming a CEO. Marrying a rich and beautiful girl. He was basically heading straight towards the summit of life.

Wait a minute! Master had told her that, even a Demigod, if one did not look carefully, would not be able to find out the exotic treasure Xiao Yi possessed. In other words, it's not entirely possible for him not to be found out. And back then, other than her master, there were three other Demigods!

Then, Feng Yi...

"What happened? Big sister Zhuo Yao, big sister Zhu Yao?" Wang Xuzhi nudged the person who suddenly went into a daze.

"Ah?" Zhu Yao's expression was dark, she had accidentally went into deep thoughts of the possible conspiracy theories occurring. "I'm fine. Oh right, Xuzhi. I'm sorry for interrupting your match during the Inter-Sect Tournament."

"Don't worry, I know big sister Zhu Yao did that because you were worried about me." Wang Xuzhi replied without a mind. Suddenly, he seemed to have recalled something, and went silent for a moment. His pretty brows creased, and he was a little hesitant when he asked. "Big sister Zhu Yao, actually, on that day, I felt it was a little strange. The spiritual sword senior-martial uncle Xiao Yi summoned, I keep feeling that, there was something off about it..." A practitioner's sixth sense was very keen, and at that moment, he actually felt the aura of death approaching him. He really suspected, if Zhu Yao had not intervened, he might really be...