Chapter 161: Disciple's Dead Again

"Sesame, head back now!" Zhu Yao's heart turned cold, and for a moment, she even felt the urge to kill Sesame. "You best hurry and turn back, you hear me!?" That person... That person, wasn't a deity at all, nor was he any sort of divine practitioner.

That pressure earlier, felt the same as the one she felt from Phantom back then.

He was a Devil!

"Sesame!" She must head back and notify her master.

"Msshtresh (Mistress)..." Sesame kept Zhu Yao by its mouth, however, it did not stop its feet. It simply mumbled out a reply. "I'm pwoteckting msshtresh (I'm protecting mistress)." After saying that, Zhu Yao was already drenched from his saliva.

"..."

Will it kill you to materialize to your human form and hold me? Why do you have to bite me? Zhu Yao sensed the evil intentions of the entire universe. It seemed like her master had long discussed this with Sesame in the dimensional space, hence the reason why it wasn't listening to her. Zhu Yao had no choice but to view her divine sense region, unlock the seal of her divine sense, and guide out the divine energy from the dimensional space to materialize her human form by herself.

Tao Manfeng sensed the abnormal movements in the divine energy, and began to move about in the dimensional space. She had stayed inside for an entire day, and naturally knew that this world was a dead end with basically no exits. Although the dense amount of divine energy here had successfully allowed her to make a breakthrough into the Profound Deity level, there was completely no point if she couldn't leave.

"Who are you? Where is this place!?"

Like hell Zhu Yao had the time to spend caring about this little bitch. She automatically ignored her shouts and screams, as she desperately guided out the divine energy from her divine sense region. A red glow emitted from the entire piece of jade.

"H-H-H-H-Hot..." As Sesame was caught off guard, its tongue was burnt, and had no choice but to spit Zhu Yao out.

The red glow brightened, and a moment later, what appeared was a sword riding Zhu Yao... whose face was completely stained with saliva.

Her gaze swept towards Sesame was she turned around, and Sesame shrank its head in an instant.

"I will settle scores with you later!" Zhu Yao fiercely glared at this certain unreliable beast, and descended onto the ground. She did not stop the guiding of divine energy. The divine energy in her body constantly surged, immediately raising her cultivation from mid-stage Profound Deity, to late-stage, and then, to a Paragon.

That familiar pain once again came. However, this time, Zhu Yao did not have the time to care about these details. The speed of her taking in divine energy did not slow down, instead, it accelerated. The meridians in her entire body was about to explode from the expansion, and traces of blood began to faintly appear on her body, dyeing her white robe in red.

Zhu Yao did not dare to stop, and simply hoped. Faster. Faster. She must notify her master. Even if she couldn't be of help, at the very least, she couldn't be a dead-weight. Hence, she had to raise her cultivation level.

Finally, it was as though she could hear a 'kling' sound, which sounded as though something had broken. Large amount of divine energy quickly rushed into her body.

Golden Deity!

Zhu Yao sealed her divine sense region, and stood up. She couldn't be bothered with her body filled with saliva and blood.

"Let us return." Zhu Yao summoned her own divine sword, and rose into the sky. Just as she was about to head in the direction they came from, the space in front of her twisted, and in a blink of an eye, a familiar black figure appeared in front of her.