Chapter 102: Theory of Cultivation Coordination

"Wu Song, come over here." Zhu Yao waved her hands to signal Wu Song over, and he obediently walked over to her. Zhu Yao continued to wear her cold and prideful mask, and sternly said. "From this day onward, all of you will be the first disciples of Azureflight. Wu Song will be your eldest senior-martial brother."

A hint of joy appeared on all of the little radishes' faces. Giving 'that's really the case' looks, they called out together. "Eldest senior-martial brother."

"Sovereign?" Wu Song raised his head a little hesitantly, and looked at her.

Zhu Yao continued. "Most probably, I won't have the time to take care of all of you. In the future, Azureflight Sect will be left to you. You must take good care of your junior-martial brothers and sisters, understand?"

Wu Song tightened his hands, and only after a moment, did he heavily nod and answer. "Yes, Sect Master."

"Mn." Zhu Yao nodded satisfyingly. It seemed like his sense of responsibility was already being slowly formed. It was a good sign.

Zhu Yao had the rest of the little radishes leave, and had Wu Song stay behind. Then, she took out the crystal for testing Spirit Veins she found at the Sword Pavilion earlier, and signaled him to press his hand on it.

In that ball, three types of color – gold, red and yellow, appeared. As expected, he possessed the Metal, Fire and Earth Tri Spirit Veins which she had seen in her dreams.

Wu Song looked at her a little strangely.

"You possess the Metal, Fire and Earth Tri Spirit Veins, although it's not really good, it's not bad either." Zhu Yao explained. "Right now, you're the eldest senior-martial brother of this Sect, so naturally, you have to cultivate. I don't wish for you to have too big of an achievement with your cultivation, however, you have to guarantee that you will able to protect those children, and manage Azureflight Sect well. Are you able to do it?"

Wu Song pondered for a moment, and then, nodded fiercely.

Only then did Zhu Yao pull out an empty jade tablet. Shen then held it on the palm of her hand, engraved a few Metal, Fire and Earth types of Mystic Arts into it, and then passed it over to him. She instructed him that after he managed to learn how to take in spiritual energy, he could start practicing the Mystic Arts inside.

She even casually engraved some Weapon Refining methods, which her master had left with her, as well. His Spirit Veins were the most suitable in refining weapons. As long he worked hard, he might be able to become a Master Weapon Refinist. Then, she began to tell him in detail how he should go about taking in spiritual energy.

Following how her master had taught her before, she circulated her spiritual energy within his body once, before allowing him to return and comprehend it on his own.

Wu Song, however, sure had comprehended it really quickly. On the early morning of the second day, she realized he had already reached the first level of Essence. Most probably because of the sense of responsibility she applied on him, he was really diligent in his training.

Zhu Yao spent an entire half a month before she finished straightening out the big and small matters in Azureflight Sect. She did her best to restore the usual activities of the Sect, and had the little radishes perform their respective duties aside from their training. At the very least, they would not starve to death.

She engraved all of those Mystic Arts, that were written on the wet records, onto jade tablets. While she was doing so, she altered some of the details inside, and added remarks that could help them understand the Arts easier. Most of these cultivation techniques were still rather decent.