Chapter 182: Time Adjustment Device

Shao Bai's hand, which was currently stroking Zhu Yao's feathers, paused, the gentleness on his face dampened a little.

"Shao Bai, you should know, Little Sixth, that child..."

"None of my business." Shao Bai suddenly interrupted her words, and he lightly glanced at Qian Yu. "His return, is all based on the patriarch's decision."

"..." Qian Yu was speechless, the expressions on her face changed several times, and only a long while later did she chuckle. "Little Seventh has already returned home for such a long time, but have yet to see her sixth elder brother. Are you really not allowing her to see him?"

Shao Bai frowned, his face was filled with disapproval. Picking up the fruits, he fed them to Zhu Yao one at a time. He did not reply, as though he was giving a silent refusal. It felt as though the word 'oppressive' was floating in the air.

Zhu Yao silently swallowed the fruits, her head was filled with cold sweat. Hey, if you two are fighting, there's no need to pull me into this as well, right? If you feed me anymore, I'm going to explode!

Also, who the hell is that Little Sixth? He actually angered the good tempered Shao Bai. Such talent!

Even after a long time, Qian Yu did not receive his answer, and was gradually turning a little disappointed. After a while, she sighed. "Forget it, then have Little Seventh have a look at her eighth little brother, he's already here."

This time, Shao Bai did not reject it.

A moment later, a tall man, with a muscular build, entered the door. Being carried in his arms was a child of about three to four years old, and as he walked, he heartily smiled and gave his greetings. "Hello, Little Seventh."

"Hello, Little Third!" Zhu Yao faced the person who was said to be her third elder brother, and once again waved her wings. Unfortunately, she could only voice out: "Chi!"

"Mother, second elder brother." Little Third nodded to the two people, and placed the little child in his arms next to Zhu Yao. "Hey Little Seventh, this is your eighth little brother."

Only then did Zhu Yao begin to size this child up. He was also a boy as well, and his round little face looked very cute. Currently, he was looking entirely serious, and even after being placed on the bed, he did not speak a word. He simply sized up Zhu Yao, who was still in her bird form, with a serious look.

The parental relationships within the Phoenix Clan, was determined by the first person one saw after resurrection. And whenever a phoenix was being reborn, the clansmen would all sense it, which caused the relationships within the clan to be extremely complicated, and generally, most of them would have more than a single child. Just by the patriarch's family alone, there were nine of them.

The child in front of her eyes, should be the youngest phoenix.

After Little Third placed him down, he seemed to have some matters to discuss with Shao Bai and Qian Yu. After leaving behind a few words to the two of them, they went out. In the house, only Zhu Yao and the person who was said to be her eighth little brother, were left looking at each other.

After a while, that child coldly snorted. "Tch."

"..." She was being scorned, right?

"I don't like you!" The little wimp rolled his eyes widely at her.

You think knowing how to roll your eyes is incredible? I even know how to do a cross-eye! She gathered her two pupils at the center, and stared back at him.