Chapter 131: The Divine Residence Above the Sea

Recently, Yu Luo was very busy. She seemed to rarely return to Jade Forest Mountain, as she spent her entire time in the Main Mountain dealing with a few Sect matters. Zi Mo had already gone into life-death isolation. He only had a short amount of lifespan left, and if he did not make a breakthrough into a Demigod this time, he would most likely fall as a Nascent Soul practitioner. Most of the matters in Ancient Hill Sect had mostly been handed to the various Mountain Lords and Yu Luo.

Only Zhu Yao and Yue Ying remained in Jade Forest Mountain. Zhu Yao was busy looking for Mu Meiyan as well, so she would often head out. Only Yue Ying was really staying on the Jade Forest Mountain. Yue Ying was a child who lacked a sense of presence, adding that he did not speak often, if not because he would often like to follow her by her side, Zhu Yao would have subconsciously forgotten about him. Though, he was very serious with his cultivation. It could be seen from how he was able to form his Azoth Core so quickly with his aptitude as a holder of the Penta-Spirit Veins.

Zhu Yao could not help but feel a little guilty towards him. Back then, she made the decision to bring him out. However, for so many years, he had basically been placed in someone else's care. Even the matters related to his cultivation were taught by Yu Luo. She had basically not laid her hands in anything.

Turning around, she looked at Yue Ying who had been staring at her with a wooden expression. Though, his eyes were crystal clear. Other than her figure being printed in them, there was nothing else. Forget about resentment, it was as though it was enough for him to simply look at her like this.

Zhu Yao felt even worse than before, as she felt that she had really neglected her duty. Taking the opportunity that there was such a nice sky today, she thought of giving him some pointers in regards to his cultivation. Just when she was about to speak, suddenly, the earth shook. On the surface of the sea which was calm earlier, a pillar of light suddenly appeared, firing straight to the clouds. Auspicious signs surfaced everywhere, as the rainbow-colored light scattered down, filling the entire sky with colorful clouds. Rows of flowers around Ancient Hill Sect bloomed one after another, and in an instant, the scent of flowers suffused in the air.

"This is..." The hell was this?

"A unique artifact has surfaced in the sea." Feng Yi flew over with her sword, hinted for Zhu Yao to follow her, before flying towards the pillar of light.

Zhu Yao faintly sensed that this matter wasn't that simple either. "Be obedient, stay here and wait for my return."

After instructing Yue Ying, she flew her sword and chased after her. In but an instant, they had already flown close to the pillar of light. They were not the first ones to arrive, as a few people had already begun to crowd the nearby area. However, all of them were Demigod Sovereigns of the other Sects, and Qihan was one of them. Most probably, they had all sensed the unusual movements, and rushed over here.

That pillar of light was very huge, with an estimate of ten meters in diameter. It seemed to be formed completely by spiritual energy, and it was so dense, it looked as though it was about to solidify. Everyone did not move, and simply stared at it intensely. However, the onlookers began to increase, and seemingly all of them were practitioners above the Nascent Soul stage. When a unique artifact emerged, there would be a phenomenal sign produced by the heaven and earth. Adding that this sign was so obvious as well, it could be seen how valuable the treasures inside would be. There might even be Divine Tools.

A moment later, within the pillar of light, a long-shaped something suddenly rose, and everyone waited with bated breaths. Yet, they could not help but begin to size up the surrounding crowd. A treasure without a master, naturally belonged to the person who first lay his hands on it. There was never absolute peace in the cultivation world, let alone in front of personal benefits. The atmosphere instantly became a little tense.