Chapter 41: Not Playing Around with Disciple Leads to Death

It's as though Zhu Yao had found a new source of entertainment, as she kept enlarging and shrinking, enlarging and shrinking every part of her body.

Eh! Wait a minute. Why did she feel like she was like a balloon, becoming bigger wherever she blows?

Finally realizing this truth, Zhu Yao tearfully stopped. Sensing the mass of air in her body, she actually found out that not only did it not disappear, there were signs of it growing. Hence, she tried to disperse that mass of air, spreading them uniformly across every corner of her body.

This took up more effort than moving an entire mass of air, as she took entirely two hours before she finished guiding the air. And, her body had already turned into the figure of a fifteen or sixteen year old girl.

Growing up in a single night, this sure felt a little fantastical!

Carefully inspecting her new body, the size of every part of her body was very normal. The places that were supposed to be sunk, sank, and for the places that were supposed to be raised......

Flat! This was illogical.

Zhu Yao silently inspected the pair of undeveloped small buns in front of her chest, and suddenly had an idea. Since she was able to control the size of her body, then did that not mean that she could... re-adjust some places that she were lacking in?

When she thought of this, Zhu Yao was a little excited, and immediately controlled the mass of air, guiding it to her chest, silently chanting: b, c, d, e, f......

However, no matter how she guided the mass of energy, the small buns in front of her chest were still very principled, and kept to their original sizes.

She did not believe that she couldn't do it, and guided the entire mass of energy towards her chest. In the end, with a poof, she returned to being a dumpling. Great, now she did not even have a pair of small little buns.

The hell! Does it have to be that hard to make my chest bountiful?

Zhu Yao could only give up on her grand plan, and once again, gathered the mass of energy, returning to her earlier teenage girl figure.

She was really was curious about her looks, as she cast an Ice-Gathering Art, and made use of the reflection on the ice to look at her own face. It seemed like her plump little bun face finally had sharpened edges to it, and had developed into the good direction of a pumpkin seed-like face. However, it was still possible to see traces of her former bulging cheeks, and her eyes still rather looked the same as before, with double eyelids. A face that looked a little like a doll's, cuter than average, and lacked the feminine charm of a mature woman, in general, she was not considered ugly. But, unknown as to whether it was because of the aftermath of her bun face, her entire face was tightly stiffened. She wanted to smile, only to find out that she was only able to make a strange arc.

Not good, not only was she flat-chested, she even grew out a poker face!

Zhu Yao realized that, after she completely familiarized herself with this body, the mass of air in her body had already disappeared, and she could no longer find a single wisp of air. Hence, she could only inform her master about the incident of her growing up in a single night.

However, her master seemed to have known about it before she even told him, and was not too shocked about her new look.

Yu Yan's expression turned solemn, as he looked at his disciple in front of him whose height was already at his chest. "Initially, I was worried that there would be effects on your body due to the Heavenly Lightning, but it seems like there's no problem now."