Chapter 124: Jade Forest Refiners are Good

So her own master basically did not think that these items were of any use, and they were merely trash he had nowhere to place after refining them. Then why did he leave them with her back then!? Master, come out. Let us have a good talk about life.

"I have placed several weapon refining materials inside the ring. They should be enough to support you till you manage to raise your weapon refining skill to a high-grade." Yu Yan cut in with a light tone.

Only then did Zhu Yao recall that there seemed to be huge stack of items that were smeared in black at the corner of the ring. Back then, she had thought that they were something useless, and had planned on throwing them away sometime later. So they were actually materials her master had left for her.

Actually, she couldn't be blamed for this either. Who would even notice those authentic charcoal-like materials after seeing that pile of golden and shiny high-ranked Mystic Tools? While the rest were all rubbish that yet to be cleared.

Zhu Yao's felt her heart squeezing.

"Master, is there anything else you haven't told me? Can you list them all in one go?"

The white figure above the jade pendant blanked, before he spoke up a moment later. "Other than weapon refinement materials, at the side, there are also talisman papers used to create Talismans, formation flags used to set up Formations, and first to eighth ranked demonic beast eggs that had yet to be incubated. However, since you already have a demonic beast, most likely, you have no need for all these."

"..." Zhu Yao was dumbfounded for a moment. Did her master want to raise her as a master of everything? There was too much information to process, and she needed to cool down for a moment.

Though, Yu Yan still carried that calm look. As a qualified master, naturally, he would not keep everything he knew to himself. He obviously had to teach all of the handicrafts he knew to his own disciple.

Mn... It was definitely not because he was too bored while waiting for sixteen thousand years, hence he collected these things to play with. It definitely wasn't.

"Formations, Beast Training, Talismans, and Weapon Refinement, you have taken up these four skills, but what about Pellet Refinement?" Zhu Yao suddenly realized this problem.

"There's no need for you to learn the path of Pellet Refinement." Yu Yan frowned. He was still rejecting things related to pellets and medicine.

"Why?" This was a question that Zhu Yao had wanted to ask for a long time. Her Master seemed to especially hated pellets. In the past, he kept emphasizing that they were unbeneficial for her cultivation, but now that she thought about it, when everyone else cultivated while eating pellets, they seemed to be fine though? Why was it that she would be affected negatively by them?

Yu Yan's expression turned even colder, and she he did not reply for a long while. Just as Zhu Yao was about to believe that he wouldn't answer her, he suddenly said with a cold tone. "When I was forming my Azoth Core..."

"Ah?" Was he about to tell a story?

"I once met a female practitioner."

Zhu Yao's expression instantly turned ugly, and a hundred retorts immediately surfaced in the depths of her heart. Who was this vile woman he was referring to?

"She was a Pellet Master." Yu Yan frowned deeper, and his face was filled with irritation. "She told me that she could bestow me with an Azoth Formation Pellet, which could aid me in forming my Azoth Core. Her condition was..."

"What was it?" Zhu Yao's heart instantly lifted.

Yu Yan's expression had already turned cold to the point that shards of ice were about to fall. He bit his lips, as though he had recalled something difficult and shameful. Even in Zhu Yao's mind, a great action film between a man and woman was about to take place. Only then did he finally speak up. "Her condition was... to have me hold her hand."