Chapter 167: Master has Menopause too

After sending that ridiculous tribulation cloud away, Zhu Yao realized a very serious problem. Fluorescent Wind Sect was destroyed. A former flourishing celestial mountain with blessed lands, had turned into scorched earth. Beautifully designed structures were destroyed and ruined, and a burnt smell permeated in the surrounding air. I'm sorry, cheap mother, I have prodigal habits.

The more important point was, she suddenly recalled the the ending in her precognitive dream. It seemed like due to Mo Xianxian and Xu Nuoyan destroying half of Fluorescent Wind Sect, it brought about the phoenixes, which then proceeded to raze the Divine Realm completely into the ground. However, she had now destroyed the Fluorescent Wind Sect much sooner than predicted.

Then...

She seemed to have smashed this event. I wonder if an apology works?

"Master..." Zhu Yao weakly turned around. "Let me ask you a very stern and serious question."

"Mn?" Yu Yan turned to face her.

"If... I'm saying if, alright? If we have to fight against God-beasts, more specifically, phoenixes, what's the chances of victory?"

"Gods?" Yu Yan frowned. Although he did not know why his stupid disciple would ask something like this, he still replied sternly, and seriously. "No chances of victory."

"..." Police officer, please, listen to my explanation.

"Xin'er!" Sect Master Yin Shi, who finally realized she had thrown aside something, had returned. While she was still on her sword, she had already pounced towards Zhu Yao.

At the moment she was about to come into contact with her, Yu Yan, while hugging his disciple, shifted, and in a flash, they had appeared a few dozen meters away. Yu Yan's brows furrowed. Where did this human trafficker coming to steal his disciple pop out from? A moment later, a cold aura began to spread from his body.

"Who are you?" Yin Shi was shocked at the other party's level of cultivation. However, worrying about the safety of her own daughter, she coldly said. "Release her."

The cold aura emitting from Yu Yan's body became denser. He was not the type to have a good talk in the first place. Now, there's actually someone else trying to steal his disciple away from him, this sure was a serious matter. With a wave of his hand, he was about to summon a bolt of heavenly lightning.

"Wait a minute!" Zhu Yao leapt out in time, and hugged onto his hand which was about to cast an art. I'm already unfortunate enough today, could the rest of you please stop making it worse? "She's my mother."

Yu Yan blanked. He looked at her a little strangely, then turned to look at Yin Shi, before turning to look right back at Zhu Yao. You have a mother?

Hey, hey ,hey! What's with those eyes of yours? Who doesn't have a mother of her own?

"Xin'er, come here quickly." Yin Shi worriedly shouted out, and she began to feel even more worried in her heart. Looking at this situation, it seemed that the person who was facing the tribulation earlier was this man. "This person came to our Fluorescent Wind Sect to face his tribulation on purpose, bringing the tribulation lightning bolts along with him. Who knows what ulterior motives he may have?"

"Uh... Mother, this is a misunderstanding." Zhu Yao's face darkened. Looking at situation earlier, the tribulation lightning bolts seemed to be... as though... alright, they were definitely charging right for her. Her master was clearly chasing the tribulation lightning bolts from behind. Heaving a sigh, she nudged a little, motioning to her master to release her. Yu Yan tightly knitted his eyebrows, and only released her a while later.