Chapter 196: Permitted to Bring Family Members Along

The words spoken by Realmspirit this time were rather shocking, but. "Who knows if you're speaking the truth."

"I shall swear to the Heavenly Dao." Suddenly, a male voice reverberated in the surroundings. Zhu Yao, who was used to speaking to herself, was startled.

"The hell, so you actually know how to speak."

Realmspirit: Don't you think that typing is a lot classier? I'm an artistic youth.

"Classier, your sister!" Alright then, at the very least, she found out that he was a man. He had already put it that way, and had swore to the Heavenly Dao as well, so she might as well believe him once more. Oaths made to the Heavenly Dao were supervised by the Heavenly Dao itself. If an oath was broken, as long as it's within the Three Realms, no one could escape from the penalty imposed by the Heavenly Dao. "What's the next mission?"

Realmspirit: It's a world that will soon collapse.

"..." It was very dangerous alright. Wait a minute. "So in other words, the bug is not in the Divine Realm?" The hell, then what about my master?

Realmspirit: I have considered the difficulty of this mission, so I shall permit you to bring along family members.

Now that's better. But... How was she going to bring him?

Realmspirit: Seeing that we're old friends, let me gift you an Achievement then.

"Achievement?" What's that?

Realmspirit: Go on then, dear friend. A white hole, and a white tomorrow awaits you!

"Wait a minute, speak clearly, hey!"

Before Zhu Yao could even finish, her vision darkened. A loading bar appeared, and like a moving train, it filled up in a flash. She felt a very bad premonition.

When Zhu Yao once again regained her consciousness, she felt warm and comfortable all over her body. The fresh smell of nature was suffused in the air, and she could not help but take in a deep breath, before opening her eyes. The colour green was what filled her vision, however, all of the trees and plants were strangely short. At first glance, not a single one of them could reach her height.

Though, when a white beast tunneled out of the thicket, she realized that it wasn't the trees that were small, rather, she had gotten much taller. Could it be that her character this time was a giant which was even taller than a tree? Oh no, she had rather become a dwarf instead!

Zhu Yao was growing all kinds of mad, when suddenly, she saw that little white beast walking towards her. Without being the least bit afraid, it stopped right below her feet.

It looked around.

Turned its back towards her.

Raised one of its hind legs...

And a stream of warmth, carrying an unique smell, instantly sprayed all over her body.

The hell, this thing was actually peeing on her body! This old lady here is going to castrate it!

Zhu Yao trembled with anger, however, she realized that she couldn't move. Even after using all of the strength in her body, she couldn't move an inch. Though in her surroundings, a large amount of leaves fluttered down, scattering onto the ground.

Only then did she understand her current predicament.

She had turned into a tree.

......