Chapter 159: Master is Released

"Eh?" Zhu Yao withdrew from her inner view, and as her master had said, Tao Manfeng was still sitting in front of the table. However, the divine energy surrounding her body had suddenly become quite a bit denser, and it looked as though it was still becoming even denser as well. Even the divine energy that was initially within the room was beginning to stir.

Tao Manfeng sensed this anomaly, and her expression turned joyful. Picking up Zhu Yao, she then sat on the bed cross-legged, and began to absorb the divine energy.

"Yu Yao, there's abnormal movements with the divine energy within the dimensional space." Yu Yan's voice rang in her mind.

Zhu Yao blanked, and only then did she realize that the sudden increase in divine energy in the building was actually coming from the dimensional space. She could actually guide out the divine energy from the dimensional space?

Tao Manfeng meditated for an entire day, before she was able to completely absorb the divine energy. Her cultivation level had increased from the initial early-stage Earth Deity level to the mid-stage Earth Deity level. At this moment, she stopped, and the abnormal movements with the divine energy in the dimensional space stopped as well.

"As expected, it's a treasure." Tao Manfeng picked up the piece of divine jade, and her face was filled with excitement. This piece of divine jade could actually be used to raise cultivation levels. She once again inspected it back and forth, and suddenly, she released her divine sense, sending it into the jade.

Zhu Yao's heart skipped a beat. This sensation felt exactly the same when Goudan first entered the dimensional space. Just as she was thinking of what to do, that strand of divine sense was suddenly repelled back. Her piece of jade-body began to emit out a white glow, and currently, something seemed to be transferred out through her divine sense region.

Pew, pew, pew! After a few of such sounds, like beans being poured out, a few divine herbs came falling down from empty air, instantly filling up the entire floor. Some of them still even carried fresh soil with them.

"These are..." Tao Manfeng abruptly stood up, picked the divine herbs from the ground, and her eyes widened. "Divine Spiritual Grass, Imperial Wind Branch, Meridian Cutting Lotus..." She muttered out these names one after another, and the more she spoke, the more dumbfounded her expression became, as though she couldn't believe what she was looking at. "How... How is this possible?" These were all extreme-grade divine herbs that had gone extinct a long time ago, and it was extremely hard to find one of each in the Divine Realm.

"Master?" What's going on?

"They're divine herbs from the dimensional space. A part of them had been transferred out."

Transferred out? Just as Zhu Yao was stunned, the table within the building suddenly shook for a few moments, before disappearing in the next instant. Even Tao Manfeng was given a shock.

While in Zhu Yao's dimensional space, a regular wooden table suddenly appeared.

"This is..." Why were items able to freely enter and exit the dimensional space? For a moment, Zhu Yao couldn't really understand.

Yu Yan frowned for a moment, before speaking up. "There's a restriction to the items in this dimensional space. Whatever goes out, a part of it must be taken back in."

"So those divine herbs were exchanged for a wooden table?" Wasn't this a little too big of a deficit?

"It's because this table was in a position closest to you, so it has been sent in."

Zhu Yao pondered for a moment. Indeed, when Tao Manfeng was inspecting those divine herbs, the thing that was closest to her was this wooden table. "So, in other words, she can't enter the dimensional space, but she's capable of retrieving the items in the dimensional space?"