Chapter 8: Jade Forest Mountain Peak

In just a single night, how did she tire herself so much? Yu Yan frowned, and did a few seals with his hands. Zhu Yao, who was tired to point of being incapable of moving earlier, suddenly felt a surge of warm energy filling her entire body. The fatigue within her body disappeared in a single sweep, and even her ragged breathing earlier had calmed down. So this is Mystic Art? How mysterious.

Looking at his new disciple finally getting up, Yu Yan was finally relieved. He looked at her from head to toe, and suddenly thought of something. Unless...

"You climbed this mountain by foot?"

Zhu Yao pouted her lips. "How else?" She did not know how to fly, after all.

Yu Yan looked at her strangely. "Why did you not use the teleportation formation?" Unless, she did it to train herself, and to also demonstrate her determination to becoming a deity? With this thought in mind, Yu Yan's expression was momentarily much better, and was a little satisfied with this disciple who would usually speak nonsensical things. This disciple, even though she did not seem to be very bright, she was rather hard-working.

A certain hard-working disciple: "......" In her mind, she was already flipping an unlimited number of tables. What the hell! If there's a teleportation formation, say so from the start!

After taking in many deep breaths, Zhu Yao finally suppressed her urge to scratch his face. As he was her superior, she had no choice but to take a step back, and furthermore, he was her future pillar of support.

"Master, your disciple greets you." Zhu Yao lowered her body, and gave him a proper bow.

"Mn!" Yu Yan nodded, his heart was momentarily filled with large amount of satisfaction. It's been more than ten thousand years, and he finally had a disciple of his own. Before his master ascended, he had constantly reminded Yu Yan to find a successor to the Jade Forest, and Yu Yan finally did not let him down.

Unconsciously, his disciple in front of him was becoming more pleasing to his eyes, and he had the urge to rush over and hug her. He sized Zhu Yao up a little. If she had been a little younger, it would have been better. Haah! Why did she not become my disciple a little sooner? Many thoughts spiraled in Yu Yan's mind, but his face was still as icy cold and expressionless as ever.

With a wave of his hand, Zhu Yao's clothes which was dirty beyond hope earlier, was restored to its former look in an instant. Even those old stains which she could not washed off in the past had disappeared.

"Amazing." Zhu Yao curiously pulled her clean clothes. A strong laundry detergent? Becoming a deity was actually this much fun. "Master, are you going to teach me this Mystic Art?" With this, she would no longer need to wash her clothes in the future. It would be so convenient for her.

"The Dirt Removing Art is only an entry-level Mystic Art. Once you learn how to absorb spiritual energy, you will naturally know how to use it." Yu Yan said lightly. "You have just arrived, first familiarize yourself with the surroundings. Spiritual energy will be the most abundant in the early morning, so I will only teach you how to absorb spiritual energy into your body tomorrow morning."

Zhu Yao nodded. She would be staying here for a long time anyway, even though she was curious about cultivation, it was not something she had to rush for.

"Follow me." Yu Yan passed by his disciple in front of him, and walked towards the direction she came from.

We're beginning with the familiarization already? Zhu Yao raised her spirits up, and hurriedly followed after him. Along the way, she worked hard to memorize the surrounding places, so as to prevent herself from losing her way in the future.