Chapter 88: Where Did this Little Junior-Martial Sister Come From?

"Lord, Zi Mo's disciple is..."

When Sesame was about to speak up, Yu Yan stared coldly at him, and it instantly swallowed back its words.

Yu Yan reached out his hand to pat on her long figure, and sighed. "It's fine... this way."

Zhu Yao was startled. What did he mean? Speak clearly, hey.

Just when she was about to ask for a clarification, right after the cawing at the Main Mountain, the continuous cries of various demonic beasts sounded from the entire Ancient Hill Sect. Even some of the celestial cranes in Jade Forest Mountain were emitting that same sorrowful cry.

She wondered if it was because she had turned to a beast as well, as the depths of her heart began to feel stifling. And, it was even worsening, it was hurting so much she could not even let out her voice. Yet, she completely could not think of the reason why she was feeling this way.

Really? What's wrong with her?

This feeling lasted for an entire day, and she simply sat on the stone table in her master's courtyard, hearing the cries of the various demonic beasts for an entire day. And she only managed to regain her senses when the sun set.

When Zhu Yao regained her senses, she wondered if it was because she did not take her medicine, as she actually sat like this for an entire day. Her master seemed to have left quite some time ago, and even Sesame had disappeared.

Zhu Yao silently retorted this master of hers, who had a secret crush on her, but was completely oblivious of it. He actually left her (it) there just like that, it was no wonder he was still single after ten thousand years. After pondering for a moment, she decided to return to the house and wait for her master. First, she had to restore her human form.

Sesame said she was currently a Demigod, so she was equal to a tenth-ranked demonic beast. The race of dragons had already disappeared from the world for a very long time, so she was unclear if they had an innate transformation ability, but tenth-ranked demonic beasts were all capable of transforming.

Just as she crawled up from the table, she saw a little head suddenly popping out from the bushes outside the courtyard. She was looking around, as though she was looking for something. Wearing a small white coat, from the looks of it, she seemed to be a four or five year old little brat.

Zhu Yao felt it was a little strange. It was very rare for Jade Forest Mountain to have outsiders, and even if the Sect Master had some matters for Yu Yan, he would only dispatch inner chamber disciples to send the message. Just where did this little pudding come from? And looking at how she was being so sneaky, evidently, she did not have any experience in doing bad things. Otherwise, why would she be wearing white in the middle of the night? Wasn't she clearly telling others that she was hiding there?

At this moment, the little devil in Zhu Yao's heart had raised its trident, and with a leap, she flew.

That's right, she had just remembered that dragons could fly.

Flying back to the house, she lighted up the oil lamp, before flying towards that little pudding.

"Brat!"

The child who had just crawled out from the bushes, was startled by her. She instantly stuffed her little head back into the bushes, and her little figure began to tremble.

"Bao Bao admits her mistake, Grandmaster, please do not punish me."

"..." She had yet to say anything, was it really alright for her to be frightened to this extent? Zhu Yao's heart instantly softened a little, and she no longer held the intention to scare her.