Chapter 132: A Retarded Final Battle

"Rulu!"

Qihan was the first person to recognize the red figure who suddenly appeared right next to the door. Her entire body was encircled by devil aura, as though her entire being was enveloped in black miasma. Her former gentle and frail look turned dark and sinister, as expected, one's looks came from one's heart. In just a short few months, her cultivation had already raised from the early stages of Demigod, to a Demigod Paragon... No, there were faint traces that she had gone beyond that.

"You vile creature! Where's Hanxin? Where did you kidnap Hanxin off to?" Qihan questioned with an expression filled with anger.

"Hanxin?" Mu Meiyan glanced at him, and a wrathful intent that filled the entire sky exploded out, even the devil aura surrounding her had begun to swirl as well. With a sudden cold laugh, she gently waved her hand. A pile of black miasma appeared next to her, and inside, a human figure could be faintly seen. As the miasma receded, a girl whose entire body was stained in blood was hanged in mid-air. She had seemingly turned into a blood-covered person, as her entire body was completely dyed in red, and there were even some strange inscriptions engraved on her arms.

Zhu Yao had once seen those inscriptions as well. It was the same chain that Xiao Yi used to bind her soul in the past. This scene was unexpectedly familiar, so familiar that she felt it was drawing her back to that exact moment. Her heart sank, and for a moment, she had a little difficulty breathing.

"Release her!" Seeing his precious disciple being tortured in such a way, Qihan's eyes instantly turned crimson red. He immediately summoned his Sword Intent, and struck towards Mu Meiyan.

Mu Meiyan laughed out coldly, and simply waved her hand. A fierce windstorm instantly blew, and the Sword Intent which carried Qihan's Demigod might, was instantly dispersed by her, while dozens of wind blades struck towards Qihan.

As his Sword Intent was dispersed, he suffered a spiritual energy rebound. Unable to dodge in time, Qihan was struck head-on by the wind blades, and blood began to flow out like a tap from his body.

"I'm not even done playing yet? So how could I release her?" Mu Meiyan smiled even more complacently, and her finger moved. Several hundreds of small sparks instantly struck onto Yue Hanxin's body, and Yue Hanxin who was merely barely holding onto her consciousness earlier, instantly cried out miserably. The more miserable her cry was, the happier Mu Meiyan became. Her eyes were filled with a venomous intent. "What all of you bestowed to me, I will have all of you taste it a million times in return! No one shall even think of escaping."

"Hanxin..." Qihan's expression was filled with worry. He struggled to get up, however, he did not have the strength to do so. In front of his eyes, Mu Meiyan was once again about to make a move.

Taking this opportunity, Zhu Yao activated the enhanced light saber in her hands, and struck towards Mu Meiyan.

Mu Meiyan had long prepared for this moment. In a flash, her body dodged the attack. "Hmph, you're estimating your abilities. With the strength you people possess now, even if it's a sneak attack, you will still be unable to beat me."

"Who told you I wanted to launch a sneak attack on you in the first place?" Zhu Yao rolled her eyes. Don't think you're all that, alright?

Mu Meiyan blanked, and only then did she react to what was actually going on. When she turned her head around, the black devil aura that was chaining Yue Hanxin, had already been struck open. Yue Hanxin, whose body was completely covered in blood, was then held onto by Feng Yi who was already waiting down below. Her target was not Mu Meiyan in the first place. She simply wanted to save the person that was held captive.