Chapter 149: Unfortunate Female Deity

"Master, I seem to have found that female Deity who was bullied by Dog-Egg." The red-clothed woman, who had just walked into the room opposite from hers, was indeed the person she saw in the forest earlier in the day.

"Mn, looking from her aura, it's indeed her."

"Then why is she still staying here?" Clearly, she knew that this city was Goudan's territory. Wasn't she afraid of him coming to settle the score? She actually returned here to court death?

"Yu Yao." Yu Yan's voice was solemn. "That woman is not simple. There's no need to interact with her too deeply."

"Ah?" What did he mean?

Yu Yan did not explain, instead, he lightly said. "Her level of cultivation was higher than that arrow spirit in the first place."

Zhu Yao blanked. Indeed, although that lady's cultivation was merely at an unstable Earth Deity level, at the very least, she was still a human practitioner who had ascended to the Divine Realm. She clearly knew how hard it was to become a Deity from the Lower Realm, and not a single one of these ascended people had simple backgrounds. Though Goudan had gained a human form, he was still merely a pure spiritual monster. That fierce aura of his could scare people, but, after all, he did not possess actual strength, so he could not even be called an Earth Deity. Why would that woman be captured by Goudan? Furthermore, why was her cries so miserable back then, but she completely did not cast any arts to resist? Why?

"Could it be..." Zhu Yao frowned. "Dog-Egg really caught that female Deity's eyes?" Could it be that she had unintentionally broken apart a good marriage?

Yu Yan: "..."

As expected, he shouldn't harbor any hopes for his disciple's intelligence. "That female Deity must have sensed that you're nearby."

Uh, so she was actually using her! The hell. Her acting skills were so good, did her parents know about it?

Zhu Yao felt a squeeze in her heart. Initially, she had thought that she had done a good thing, but she never expected that the woman did not even need her help, and her dimensional space was even accidentally bound with someone else. This matter was simply...

Right now, the only thing she could do was to quickly think of a way to dispel the bind with Goudan. Zhu Yao closed her eyes, and began to guide divine energy out of her divine sense region to cultivate. Because it had already recognized an owner, her dimensional space was currently so small, it was hard to look straight in the eyes with. Though, the divine energy was still as dense as before. She tried her best to use the divine energy to refine her meridians, and time unconsciously passed just like that.

"Yu Yao!" Her master's voice once again rang, and it faintly carried a degree of heaviness. "I sensed the aura of the person who attacked us before."

Zhu Yao immediately stopped her cultivation, and opened her eyes. "The person who attacked us? At the Lightning Divine Hall?"

"Mn." The heaviness in Yu Yan's tone increased. "That person should be in the room directly opposite from ours."

Directly opposite? That Oscar woman?

In an instant, Zhu Yao leapt up. Opening the door, she walked right out. As expected, she saw that a layer of sealing formation was added to the room at the opposite side.

"Be very careful." Yu Yan instructed.

Zhu Yao pondered for a moment, and once again returned to the room. Opening the window, she flew out, as she planned on circling around to the other side to take a look at the situation. However, the moment she lowered her head, she collided with the arrow spirit Dog-Egg that had similarly crawled out from the window.