Chapter 162: Late-coming Scenario Benefit

Realmspirit: Regarding the Revelation, you will know about it in the future. You must trust me!

Trust my ass. When he said these words back then, he said he would give her a character that would be beloved by everyone. And what was the result?

Realmspirit: Actually, a small accident occurred this time. Because the loophole fixed was too big, it caused a short space-time turbulence, which lead to the appearance of a disorder in time. Hence, a momentary fissure occurred between the Three Realms.

"Fissure?" Zhu Yao suddenly recalled the scene in the city back then. In the beginning, she had thought that it was caused by the Devil, but it seemed like it wasn't so. "You're talking about the incident where spiritual energy entered the Divine Realm? Just what happened back there?"

Realmspirit: Girl, it was caused by the self-destruction of your body, yo.

"I only self-destructed after!" The incident in the city clearly happened before that.

Realmspirit: Not this time, it's the one before that.

"The one before that?" Zhu Yao was startled, as she widely opened her eyes in disbelief. "You're talking about the time when I turned into a dragon and swallowed the World Destruction Talisman? That was clearly ages ago." Wait a minute, a disorder in time! "You're saying that the explosion of the World Destruction Talisman, had even influenced space-time?"

Realmspirit: Correct.

Zhu Yao gave a face. In other words, her resurrection this time basically didn't happen a few years after, but had actually sent her a few years back. When Sesame said that it could sense her aura within that white light, it was because that spiritual energy originally belonged to her in the first place. At that time, she was swallowing the World Destruction Talisman in the Lower Realm. She suddenly had a strange sensation.

"At the very least, you should have greeted or notified me about it." If she had known it would be so strenuous, then it would have been fine if she stopped others in the Higher Realm from taking away the World Destruction Talisman. After all, she remembered all too clearly, that talisman was a treasure belonging to her Lightning Divine Hall.

Realmspirit: There are matters that even I can't predict, girl.

Zhu Yao turned silent. She had indeed been over-reliant on Realmspirit.

"Then who was the bug this time?" This time, she had been in the Divine Realm for such a long time, however, she had yet to see anyone with even half of the word 'bug' on his or her face. Logically speaking, Realmspirit wouldn't have resurrected her in the Divine Realm for no apparent reason. "Why haven't I seen even a single one?" Or did she miss out on something?

Realmspirit: The bug appeared a long time ago, yo.

"It appeared?" She carefully recalled for a moment. That's impossible.

Realmspirit: A picture will tell the truth.

After Realmspirit said this, a new window suddenly popped out on the screen, and it was actually a video interface. On the black interface, there was only a single 'play' button, and Zhu Yao habitually tapped on it. Two figures then appeared on the screen. One was her, while the other was that black-clothed man who was strangling her neck at that time.

This was the scene right before she died?

Her body was currently emitting out a white light. A moment later, it occupied the entire screen. She was self-destructing, but in the next moment, at the instant when the white light exploded forth, half of the light rays suddenly returned back into her body. That must have been the instantaneous delay when she realized it was Yue Ying. Hence, only half of her energy was ignited in the explosion.