Chapter 61: Zhu Yao Version 3.0

Zhu Yao went silent for a moment, clenching the fists next to her. "Then what about him? If the Secret Realm collapses, what will happen to my master?"

"He's just a thread of divine sense, as long as you have a chance to get out, there will always be a way to fix one's divine sense."

"And what if it can't be fixed?"

"Uhh... Uhh... Then probably, during the Ascension Lightning Tribulation, he will have to suffer quite a bit." If one's divine sense was incomplete, forget about suffering, even if he was a Lightning Spirit Vein Holder, probably, he would still be zapped to the point where his ashes would not even remain.

Zhu Yao instantly felt her heart aching. As expected, her master had already resolved himself to death, hence, he was so anxious to have her leave.

Taking a deep breath, she held in the surging heart-plugging feeling. "Old man, what other ways are there to stop the berserk Metal Spirit?"

"Unless there's a spiritual power, equivalent to the strength of the Metal Spirit, suppressing it, we only have that Demigod-stage practitioner to stop that metal spiritual energy disturbance."

"Spiritual energy disturbance..." Zhu Yao muttered these few words, she seemed to have...

Zhu Yao had already made her decision in her heart. Circulating her spiritual energy, she summoned vines and pulled over Lu Cha from not far away. This gay old man, as she thought, he did not care about the lives of women.

Placing Lu Cha beside Xiao Yi, she ignored the old man's look of despise, took down the jade pendant her master gave her from her neck, and placed it in Lu Cha's pocket.

"Tasyoluk" had a formation outside that prevented practitioners whose cultivation level were above Azoth from entering. Hence, her master could only reside in this jade pendant. As long as this jade pendant were to leave the Secret Realm, her master would naturally be sent back.

Zhu Yao sat in a lotus position, and sensed the lightning spiritual energy she was most familiar with from the surroundings.

Now...

Let's have this spiritual energy disturbance kick up a notch!

That's right, she was taking in the spiritual energy into her body.

In her experience as a practitioner, she had only recklessly taken in lightning spiritual energy once, and that one time had brought about a lightning spiritual energy disturbance. After that, when she was forming her Azoth Core, her master had only allowed her to take in energy from those purple bolts of lightning.

It's just spiritual energy disturbance, right? Metal Spirit? So what!

This lady here knows how to do it too!

As Zhu Yao willed it, the surrounding lightning spiritual energy particles, carrying sparkling little tails, began to pour crazily into her body, endlessly. Her meridians once again gave out that familiar pain, and Zhu Yao could only clench her teeth and hold on. She recklessly circulated her Azoth Core, suppressing the spiritual energy.

In an instant, the sky which was initially dim, became as dark as the night. Within the tumbling clouds, lightning flashed and thunder roared.

In an instant, Yu Yan noticed his disciple's abnormality. He turned and looked shockingly at his disciple who was on the ground. This stupid disciple, what is she thinking?

"Stop now!" Yu Yan struck away that pestering mystic beast with his sword, and flew towards his disciple. However, he was blocked by the layers of lightning spiritual energy, his cold face carried anger that he never had before. "Yu Wang, you have only just formed your Azoth Core, and you're unable to endure such amount of lightning spiritual energy."