Chapter 126: Numerous Sects Coming Together to Bully

When Zhu Yao officially came out of isolation, a hundred years had already passed.

As she walked out of the cold lake, she saw an unfamiliar man, who was wearing black clothes, standing there. He was very tall, though his face looked really delicate, his expression was a little stiff. She did not know if it was caused by that shadow, but currently, she instinctively disliked people dressed in black clothes. Although he was merely a practitioner at the Azoth-stage, Zhu Yao still unconsciously let out a frown.

Since the very beginning, the Jade Forest Mountain had never allowed any outsiders to enter. Those who occasionally came to visit could only be messengers sent by Zi Mo to look for her. However, what he was wearing was not the clothes of Ancient Hill Sect. Could it be that in the hundred years she was in isolation, the Sect had changed its school uniform?

"Who are you?"

That man seemed to be stunned for a moment. His eyes which were sparkling earlier, suddenly darkened quite a bit, however, he still walked straight towards her.

Zhu Yao frowned. She was a little dissatisfied at his silent actions. However, seeing that he completely did not harbor any evil intentions, she did not chase him away.

The man simply walked towards a position that was merely half a step away from her, before stopping.

"I say..." Aren't you a little close? Even if you're tall, there's no need to be such a show-off, right?

Before she could even finish speaking, however, he reached his hands, and hugged her outright. He hugged her so tight, she could feel his heart pumping.

Zhu Yao was instantly dumbfounded. Were all the youths nowadays so open-minded? Probably because she was overly shocked, Zhu Yao had completely forgotten to resist.

That man however, became even more outrageous. Slightly lowering his body, his face gently rubbed against her hair, and his expression looked as though he was indulging in the moment, as his warm breath swept across her cheeks.

Zhu Yao, who had spent her entire lifetime teasing her ice-cold master, was being teased by someone else for the very first time. Her face suddenly felt hot, and she did not know if it was due to shock or embarrassment. However, an instant later, it cooled down once again, and it was even by a chilling cold which could penetrate one's heart.

Master, let me explain!

A bone-piercing chill instantly dispersed from her hand, immediately spreading across her entire body. Zhu Yao shivered from the cold, as she reflexively pushed away the man in front of her. As she was anxious, her push even carried a slight amount of spiritual energy.

"W-W-W-Who... Who are you?" Zhu Yao tightened her hand which was about to turn frozen stiff. What she was holding onto was the pendant which could be used to communicate with her master. Earlier, when she came up, for a moment, she could not bear to place it into the ring, hence, she was currently holding onto it in her hand. However, who would have thought the moment she came up, she would encounter such an event. In an instant, she felt as though she was kidnapped as a prostitute and was pushed onto the bed.

The man took a few steps back from her push, and he seemed to have been injured as well, as there were stains of blood at the corner of his lips. However, he still firmly stared at her, and she was flustered at how deep his gaze was, as though in his eyes, only her lone figure was left in this entire world.

He paused for a moment, before he once again walked over towards her.

"The hell, what are you up to again?" Zhu Yao felt as though the chill that finally managed to disappear in her hand, began to spread once again. Neither one of these two people was someone she couldn't worry about.