Chapter 129: The Sharpest Weapon in the WorldUntitled

With such a tyrannical ruckus caused by the shadow, everyone present was completely stunned, and that included Zhu Yao herself. She was barely able to hold onto the weapon in her hands as well. Thump. Thump. Her heart beat wildly, as she finally began to feel afraid.

Actually, ever since her master descended upon the Lower Realm to find her, she had a faint guess that the shadow wasn't that simple. Even if it wasn't a Deity of the Higher Realm, it was still definitely an overpowered mighty power. However, no matter how she racked her brains, she wouldn't have guessed that it would be one of the legendary Devil Race.

Zhu Yao instantly felt like crying, and had the impulse to close down her store to go on a strike. Momma's egg. That's a Devil, you know! A race, which spread death all around their surroundings, that had only existed in the Ancient Era of legends and had fought against the God Race to the death! If they were to fight against it with just their physical mortal body, they would either be courting death, or was tired of living in the first place! They were basically not on the same level, alright?

Could it be because she had accidentally activated the route of a God Race, which led to the appearance of a Devil to balance everything out?

Momma's egg. Other than having a dragon's body, she basically did not possess this so-called power of a God Race, alright? She did not even receive the most basic form of inheritance from a dragon, otherwise, how would she simply possess the cultivation of a Demigod?

"Sovereign. In your opinion, what do you think we should do?" Probably because the scene earlier was too frightening, one Nascent Soul practitioner turned around, and looked towards Zhu Yao who was still standing still at where she was.

The moment his words fell, everyone, who was still deep in shock at the fact that the Devil Race had once again appeared in the world earlier, as though they had only regained their senses at that moment, turned to look towards her one after another. That's right, earlier, Sovereign Zhu Yao was the only person who was able to go against the Devil. They still had hope.

Zhu Yao felt a chill from the staring eyes, which were filled with the piteous cry for food- ah pui, which were filled with hope, and reflexively took a step back. If she were to say that she didn't know what to do as well, would she be beaten to death?

"Everyone, do not panic." Zhu Yao took a deep breath, and suppressed her fear. "I see that the Devil has yet to mature. At the very least, it has yet to completely resurrect, otherwise, it wouldn't have to borrow a practitioner's body. Furthermore, I have just forcefully tried to expel it from its host, so it has definitely injured it gravely. In light of this, we can only take the opportunity while its energy has yet to recover, to completely exterminate it." In any case, they had to take its life while its sick- ah, no, that's not it. It's to chase after it while they still had the upper hand.

When everyone heard this, their eyes which were filled with despair earlier, finally had a hint of light. She's right, the outcome of that battle earlier, was indeed a victory.

"This matter is of great urgency." Zhu Yao instructed with a stern expression. "We must definitely find that Devil before its energy is fully recovered. Otherwise, the outcome will be severe."

Everyone's expression became serious. In the face of a great matter that concerned the survival of the cultivation world, the various Clans and Sects demonstrated unprecedented unity. Every one of them began to chip in by sending out all of their disciples, to undergo a large-scale search operation, excluding Celestial Indus Sect and Azureflight Sect.

As the culprits for hiding a Devil, although they were actually victims as well, they had completely lost everyone's trust. In an instant, these two Sects received everyone's hostility.