Chapter 85: A Small Universal Outbreak

Most probably, ever since Xiao Yi realized of the existence of the Wood Spirit, he had never given up on the Wood Spirit. Although he had long cleansed off his Wood Spirit Vein, he still wished to possess it. The reason why he did not have the slightest of objection against her suggestion to have her form a practitioner-pair with Ling Long, was probably because he had long known of her identity.

Yet, he contacted Rui Yu in the dark. No, most probably, ever since he returned to the Sect, he had already planned everything well. He wanted to obtain the Water Spirit, only to unexpectedly realize that the Wood Spirit was in her hands as well. Thus, he captured her, and wanted to obtain both of them.

However, clearly, she had already released the Water Spirit, and Feng Yi had personally saw it as well. Seeing Xiao Yi's look, he seemed to think that it was still in her hands. Could it be that Feng Yi did not tell Xiao Yi about this matter?

"And you don't have to hope that people will come save you."

What did he mean?

Xiao Yi smiled coldly. "On the day you disappeared, several heretic practitioners had broken into Ancient Hill Sect. Although all of them had been captured, the strange thing was, Elder Soi Sauz of Beast-Taming Mountain had disappeared. How do you think everyone will think of this?"

Zhu Yao widened her eyes. The hell, this little white wolf.

He was planning to falsely accuse her for hooking up with heretic practitioners.

"So... No one will come to save you. And even there is, most probably, they will be here to kill you, a traitor who have hooked himself up with heretic practitioners."

Momma's egg! I really want to bite him to death!

Rui Yu grabbed her hair, and threatened. "If you're sensible enough, hand over the items now. I can bestow you a quick death if you do?"

"I have already released the Water Spirit and Wood Spirit." Zhu Yao said honestly. "If you don't believe me, you can ask your master, she personally saw it."

Xiao Yi was startled for a moment, revealing a hint of surprise. After pondering for a moment, as though he had believed her words, he changed his question. "Then, what about your Soul Takeover exotic treasure?"

Zhu Yao suddenly laughed. "That's something I stole from you as well?"

What high-sounding words. In the end, wasn't he simply trying to steal her stuffs? Xiao Yi had always thought that he himself was always right. And even if he teamed up with Rui Yu, he would still righteously believe that what he did was correct.

Setting a deliberate plan. Capturing her, and imprisoning her. And even forcibly saying that the Wood Spirit and Water Spirit were his, saying that it was all in the name of returning to its rightful possessor. Then what about the matters regarding her Soul Takeover? How was he going to explain that then?

As expected, a trace of a troubled expression flashed past Xiao Yi's face, and then, waving his sleeves strongly, he walked away.

Having a guilty conscience? Clearly, he was a villain, yet, he liked to call himself a gentleman.

Zhu Yao had planned to ridicule him with a few words, when suddenly, the pain on her body intensified. She felt as though her blood veins in her body were about to explode, and she could not help but puke out a few mouthfuls of blood.

"I have already said it before, we're very patient." Rui Yi chuckled.

Zhu Yao decided to simply close her eyes and act dead. In any case, this was not the first time she died, she was already used to it. If you have the guts, then kill me.