Chapter 163: Version 6.0 That Comes with it's own Scenario

Xu Nuoyan, the senior martial brother, ascended. At the time of his ascension, he affectionately told Mo Xianxian that he hoped to see her ascend as soon as possible, so that the two of them could reunite in the heavens.

Mo Xianxian who had been stagnating at the Nascent Soul Paragon cultivation, under his motivation, and adding the insights she gained from the heavenly light of ascension, began to improve greatly in her cultivation, successfully making a breakthrough into a Demigod. In just thousand odd years, she ascended, and went to look for her husband to reunite with him.

Every little deity who had just newly ascended was the same, she became one of the most unremarkable people. She wholeheartedly wanted to look for her own husband, however, without any connections and background, it was hard for her to traverse the Divine Realm. The more important point was, after inquiring about him for a period of time, strangely, she was suddenly being chased after.

Zhu Yao was aware of the matters after this. In order to protect herself, she entered the Advent Cloud Hall. However, even if that was the case, not only did those schemes and sabotages not end, they had instead increased. She wanted to investigate the truth as well, but with her merely being an Earth Deity, how could she possibly find out anything?

Mo Xianxian wasn't stupid, rather, she was extremely clever, as she understood that someone was targeting her. Hence, while she avoided these dangers, she desperately cultivated. Her days could be said to have passed by with soul-shaking fright. In the end, her hard work paid off. She broke through into a Profound Deity, was fancied by a Heavy Deity practitioner within the sect, and was then taken under his wing, becoming an elite disciple in Advent Cloud Hall.

She had also been inquiring about the identity of the mastermind, until the day when the Sect Master of Fluorescent Wind Sect was hosting his daughter's practitioner-pair ceremony, and she followed her master over to give their blessings. She realized that the son-in-law of the Sect Master, was actually her husband whom she had been looking for all over.

No matter how many schemes and sabotages she suffered since she came to the Higher Realm, she had never felt as depressed as watching her lover's unfaithfulness at that moment. Hence, under impulse, she unsheathed her sword and charged right at Xu Nuoyan who was dressed in new clothes, criticizing him for his unfaithfulness. At the same time, she took out the token of love the two of them shared back then, loudly questioning him.

Never did she expect that with this action of hers, not only was she unable to receive Xu Nuoyan's response, she had completely angered Yin Shi, Sect Master of Fluorescent Wind Sect. She who wished to protect his daughter's heart, made a move against her at that moment. Although she did not take Mo Xianxian's life, she destroyed the foundation of her cultivation. Not only was her cultivation pushed back to the early stages of the Earth Deity level, it became harder for her to improve since then.

This wasn't the most miserable part. Her Heavy Deity master, whom she had thought that was her pillar of support, in order to maintain peace with Fluorescent Wind Sect, actually expelled her directly from Advent Cloud Hall. In an instant, she turned into a street rat that was yelled on and beaten by everyone, as she had offended two great factions in the Divine Realm. She did not have a single place to live in the Divine Realm at all, and even more so, there were several wandering deities, in order to curry favors with Fluorescent Wind Sect, chasing and hunting her.

Mo Xianxian, from the highest-grade genius chased after by many in the Lower Realm she once was, turned into someone who constantly lived in hiding. This kind of gap seemed to have driven her crazy, especially when it was all caused by the betrayal of her most beloved. Hatred filled her entire being.