Chapter 134: Your Sister's a Devil

The two people had never expected that the Five Elemental Heavenly Lightning they especially requested from the Lightning Divine Hall, was unable to completely stop the Devil from resurrecting. And, it was even at the moment when the World Purification Saint Talisman had yet to completely activate. The most important thing was, that strange green light had even dispersed the heavenly radiance of ascension.

When the heavenly radiance disappeared, the two honorable Deities who came from the Higher Realm received a backlash from the Heavenly Dao, as they puked out blood one after another. And, their cultivation which was still unclear earlier, had begun to regress at an astonishing speed. From the cultivation of a Gold Deity, their cultivation fell into the Demigod-stage, and they were still regressing from there. The heavenly gate had instantly closed as well. This was the Heavenly Dao. Although it was unknown how they opened the heavenly gate and kept their cultivation when they descended into the Lower Realm, this world did not allow people from the Higher Realm in the first place. Hence, as long as the heavenly radiance of ascension disappeared, the Heavenly Dao would naturally revert them back to the cultivation that was suitable for this world.

"Heheheheh..." A sinister laughter sounded. The white-clothed man who was still quietly sitting within the green light earlier, had stood up. The green light had already begun to slowly recede. A pair of crimson red eyes flashed with a cold light, and the prison of light which enclosed his vicinity, stopping him from absorbing the devil aura earlier, was currently shattering bit by bit. His long hair fluttered in the wind, and although his eyes were crimson red, the aura being emitted out from his body was astonishingly cold, as he carried a sinister smile on his face.

Zhu Yao's heart clenched. Without even thinking, she turned around and summoned her Sword Intent. Circulating all of the spiritual energy in her body, she attacked him with all her might.

That man, however, simply slightly raised the corner of his lips, and his entire being became even darker than before. Stretching out a single hand, with a simple flick of his finger, that lightning phoenix Sword Intent which Zhu Yao had poured all her spiritual energy into, was dispersed.

Zhu Yao could no longer bring out even the least bit of spiritual energy from her body. If Sesame had not caught her in time, she would have already fallen into the sea. She had never felt so powerless before, and in the depths of her heart, a word surfaced – Crap.

That Devil called Phantom smiled even more sinisterly. In a flash, he appeared three steps away from her. Zhu Yao had already made the preparations to die. As expected, he shot out his feet, and pounced towards her. With his leg, he kicked Sesame away, and then...

Hugged her thigh...

Eh?

"Lord~~~~~" A voice which carried a slight vibrato sounded. Phantom knelt on his knees in front of her, and began to crazily rub against her leg. "Lord, this little bunny really likes you."

Zhu Yao: "..."

Sesame: "..."

Everyone: "..."

"Lord, lord... Do you like little bunny?" Rub, rub, rub.

Your sister's a bunny! Just what kind of godly development was this!? Who could explain this situation for me, hey?

"You... You... You..." Zhu Yao could not find any words to say for a moment. "Aren't you Phantom? Aren't you one of the Devil Race?" Hey, stop playing already. At such a tense moment, what's with the occurrence of such an unexpected drama?

The man, who was currently hugging her thigh with all his might, blanked for a moment. Raising his head, with a pair of eyes that was sparkling with starlight, he looked at her with an excited expression. "Lord, you know this little bunny's name? Little bunny is so happy!"