Chapter 148: The Worst Inhuman Abuse

The charred arrow spirit which was struck by the heavenly lightning bolt and was still standing next to Zhu Yao earlier, simply saw a flash of red light in front of his eyes. In the next instant, he appeared in a foreign world.

The mountains were lush and the river streams were clear. Divine plants and herbs filled the land, and the divine energy was dense. Clearly, it would have been a treasured land for cultivation, if not for a man emitting out a cold aura, and a demonic beast baring its teeth, standing in front of him.

The arrow spirit's legs shivered, as he instantly knelt on the ground out of fear of that person's and beast's aura. He was unable to see through that man's level of cultivation, but he could clearly feel that killing intent which was impossible for him to resist against.

As expected, with a loud thunder, a bolt of heavenly lightning was struck directly towards him. As the arrow spirit had a metal elemental body in the first place, he possessed a little innate resistance against lightning, however, it would still be impossible to guard against bolts after bolts of lightning struck towards him.

The arrow spirit felt that he was suffering the worst inhumane abuse he ever had since he gained his human form. Accompanied by rolling thunder, the lightning bolts struck him several times, directly beating him back into his original form, and he lost consciousness after that.

"Master?" Zhu Yao's doubtful voice came from the sky. After looking into her divine sense region, she found out that the dimensional space had instantly shrunk by a great amount. The initially boundless sky and earth, had actually turned into the size of a farming family's yard.

"Just what is going on?"

Yu Yan frowned. "Most probably, it's because this place has recognized this person as its owner."

"Owner recognition? That pig-faced arrow!?"

Yu Yan nodded. "A mustard seed dimensional space is a spiritual artifact as well, so naturally, it can be possessed by someone. However, I never expected that the method to activate this dimensional space, is actually through a blood contract. Only a drop of blood from the target is required."

Zhu Yao instantly recalled that her face was splattered with that pig-faced arrow's blood. At that moment, she felt like crying. Who said that a good person would definitely have good fortune!? You best come out! Don't even wish that you can walk straight again in your entire lifetime!

"Then, why did the dimensional space become so small?"

"Most probably, it's because the cultivation of this spirit is too weak, hence, it is unable to completely use this dimensional space, which leads to such a situation."

"Is there a way to dispel this?"

"Not at the moment."

"Could it be, that I will have to be bound to this pig-faced arrow in the future!?"

Yu Yan did not reply, instead, he lowered his head and looked towards the half-broken arrow, which had reverted back to his original form, that he had already struck down. When he thought that such an arrow spirit was going to follow by his own disciple's side in the future, for a moment, he felt that he should strike him a few more times.

When the arrow spirit woke up, he was no longer in that terrifying place. Even the injuries on his face had completely disappeared. As for the little lady who had beaten him into a pig face, was currently sitting not far away from him, looking at him with a smile.

"You're awake?" The little lady patted on his shoulders, and her smile became even deeper.

The arrow spirit had yet to completely regain his senses, as he nodded his head blankly. "I... You?" Suddenly recalling the countless bolts of lightning that were aiming for his death, the arrow spirit trembled. Plop. He knelt down. "Great deity, spare my life. This little one will never dare to do it again."