Chapter 74: I Accidentally Fooled You

The person who designed this mechanism formation must be a primary school student, right!? Haah!

I dare you to have a game of picture matching next, hey!

"Little brother, do you have a clue?"

Zhu Yao nodded while she felt like crying. She did not want to play a low IQ game like this in the least, you know?

Heaving a long sigh, she resigned to her fate and stuck the plates on the wall.

Actually, calling it Gomoku was not right either, because, it was an even more low IQ single-person game than Gomoku, it was a picture-sticking game. The rules were simple. Nine boxes, four types of pictures. The puzzle would be completed as long as there's no repetition of picture plates horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.

As for the intellect requirement... primary school level!

Zhu Yao spent a mere ten seconds to complete it, and with a tired heart, she looked at the wall which once again shone with a red light.

This time, it was not a teleportation formation. The entire wall separated into small little cube blocks, and then, parted to the two sides, directly revealing the passage behind.

"Let's hurry up and head over!" Zhu Yao took the lead and entered. After walking for two steps, she realized there was no movements behind her. When she turned her head to take a look, a gigantic meatball, was currently stuck between the walls, and was currently trying his best to squeeze his fats, like toothpaste, towards the side where she was.

Zhu Yao: "......"

"Hehe, little brother, I'm stuck again." Zi Dan looked at her apologetically, and struggled to squeeze into the passage.

Such a hard-working fatty. Zhu Yao approached forward and wanted to pull him out, only to realize that he basically could not move at all.

"Why don't you use the Instant Movement Art to enter?" Zhu Yao suggested.

Zi Dan nodded, and cast an Art single-handedly, a moment later, he shook his head. "Can't do. This wall can absorb spiritual energy. Since I'm currently stuck in-between, before the Art takes shape, the spiritual power has already dissipated."

The hell, a passage like this actually has a characteristic that discriminates races as well. A fatty is human too, alright!?

"Little brother, head in first. I think that the end of this passage should be right in front." Zi Dan said. "You head in by yourself, and see if the Sovereign is there. If she isn't, it's still not too late for you to come back and help me then."

Zhu Yao hesitated for a moment, and accepted his suggestion. Although he was trapped here without any power to resist, this passage could absorb spiritual power, which would prevent Mystic Arts with high offensive power to be activated. Zi Dan was an Nascent Soul Paragon practitioner, so regular attacks would not be able to harm him either.

By herself, Zhu Yao continued to walk towards the end. What Zi Dan said was correct, as the end of the passage was just right in front. Her divine sense had already inspected that there was no other passages in front of her.

In less than the time needed to completely burn an incense stick, she had already arrived at the end of the passage.

This was another spacious room. It was so clean, forget about the furnishings, there was not even a single speck of dust anywhere. Zhu Yao was a little disappointed. After getting tossed around for half a day, there was not even a single thing here. She suddenly had a feeling as though she had been fooled.