Chapter 171: Introduction Cutscene

Zhu Yao returned to being Yin Xin, her Version 6.0 character, and the Gods still only existed in legends. Then, what was going on with the Dragons that filled the sky, carrying much sense of presence, and the Phoenix she saw back then? Were they all illusions? She suddenly felt as though she had finally managed to beat a boss, only to have the developers making an announcement of a rollback scheduled in a few minutes.

And she realized that she had an additional debuff on her body.

She had been restricted by a divine art which even uncle grandmaster had never seen before, preventing her from leaving a hundred miles away from Fluorescent Wind Sect.

As an experienced shut-in, she had no qualms about not leaving her house, but the main point was, she still had a quest to complete though? Since she had returned to being Yin Xin, then the bug before still had to be fixed. Initially, she had wanted to first clear up the misunderstanding between Mo Xianxian and Fluorescent Wind Sect. However, the scenario had never progressed in the direction she predicted since the very beginning. Fluorescent Wind Sect had already been rolled over much earlier than expected. Although not a single personnel had died, it was still similar to what Mo Xianxian would have done, and even worse than that.

Unexpectedly, she had been unconscious for three months, however, the four Phoenixes that would raze the Divine Realm to the ground had yet to appear. Did that mean she had not failed the quest yet, and the bug could still be fixed?

And she had suddenly turned into that egg. She clearly remembered every detail of that incident, yet now, it felt as though she simply had a dream, and when she woke up, the Gods had still not re-emerged yet. With a mind-burning development like this, she felt that her intelligence wasn't enough at all.

In regards to these matters which she couldn't understand, Zhu Yao decided... not to think about them.

After lying for three months, it's about time for her to head out for some fresh air.

However, the moment she pushed on the door, she felt like she had been transported to another world again.

With trembling fingers, she pointed at the patch of grass in front of her. "Master... What's that unknown living creature that looks like a white furball?"

"Rabbit." Yu Yan still had that unchanging expressionless look.

"That's what green ball-like thing with wings on top of that tree?"

"Bird." Yu Yan continued to answer.

"That colorful ball over there?"

"Chicken."

"That brown round pillar-like thing over there?"

"Monkey."

"Then what about that pig with a long tail over at the hillside?"

"That's a horse!"

Stop joking around. That's a horse? Was there any horse that would have a belly so fat that it could literally touch the ground? Why was it in only three months, all of the animals had transformed? Sweeping a single glance around her surroundings, every single one was freshly and finely fat, limitlessly nearing the shape of a ball. Especially that celestial crane in the sky. Stop forcing yourself to fly. Aren't your little wings tired? Being as round as you are, you're about to fall already, hey.

...

Alright, it had already fallen down.

Yu Yan sighed, before explaining. "Teacher raised them."