Chapter 90: Master is Leaving

At that moment, Zhu Yao felt as though a fire was blazing, to the point where her restraints, morals, and three views were all burnt away and forgotten. 'Shuaa!' Pulling his clothes apart, she lowered her head and gave him a bite, as she anxiously announced.

"No matter if you like me in the past or not, I shall officially tell you this now. This lady here has laid her sights on you, and you will be mine in the future. If you dare to have other girls touch you, I don't care if you're my master, this lady here will castrate you all the same!"

Probably because she was speaking in a very serious tone, Yu Yan was slightly stunned. His blurry eyes instantly cleared up by quite a bit.

Staring at his disciple who was still lying on his body unmoving, a moment later, he thought of a possibility.

"You... want to form a practitioner-pair with me?"

"What else do I want otherwise?" Zhu Yao once again smooched, leaving another mark on him. "Have a discussion about the importance of the development of human reproduction?"

"..." Yu Yan did not reply, however, his face suddenly began to heat up out of nowhere. Unclear feelings began to surge up haphazardly from the depths of his heart. Happiness? Joy? Or was it excitement? He was unable to discern them, and he simply felt as though his face was glowing hot.

However, to form a practitioner-pair with his disciple, did not seem... to be a very unacceptable idea.

However, Zhu Yao was dumbfounded by his current look. Why was her master's face red? And it was even turning redder, as though he was about to burn up! He couldn't still be an innocent virgin, right?

Master, say something. Don't just make your face red.

If your face stays as red as that, as you look at me with eyes filled with expectations, I basically won't be able to resist thinking of you every minute and every second, you know!?

Zhu Yao instantly felt her wolf's blood boiling. Her hands moved, she could no longer contain her morals, as she began to take advantage of his stark naked chest. You forced me!

Just when she about to begin eating, a certain master seemed to have suddenly reacted. With a light push, Zhu Yao was pushed down the bed.

In an instant, Yu Yan had already tidied up his clothes, and stood up.

However, he still did not cast his gaze at her, there were still some red blushes that had yet to fade from his face, and he strived to maintain a stern expression as he spoke. "Stop this nonsense. How can such things be decided so easily?"

Zhu Yao rubbed her buttocks which was hurting from the fall, and when she crawled up, he had already disappeared.

She shivered from the cold wind which blew in from the open door.

She suddenly had the impulse to flip a table. Momma's egg! This lady here has already taken off her pants, and you tell me this!?

Ever since Zhu Yao acted that tyrant role, her Consort Yu¹ had never returned to Jade Forest Mountain. She flipped over the entire Jade Forest Mountain, yet, she was still unable to see his figure at all.

Was he angry? Was he freaked out? Or could it be that he did not have any feelings for her at all, so he ran?

The more Zhu Yao thought about it, the less she figured out. Clearly, the atmosphere they had between them on that day was pretty good. Although he ran away in the end, she could not believe that her master had no feelings for her at all. However, even though she searched the entire Jade Forest Mountain, she could not see his figure at all. And there were many newly placed formations in Jade Forest Mountain, as though they were placed to completely isolate the mountain itself. Even though her cultivation had already been completely restored, as someone who had never researched on formations at all, she was unable to leave this Jade Forest Mountain, and thus, could do nothing but wait.