Chapter 67: Promotion Ceremony

Naturally, Zi Mo would not mind such details. Wandering practitioners seeking admittance into Sects was a common occurrence, it was just that Nascent Soul Reverends were extremely hard to rein in. Usually, the lives of wandering practitioners were extremely difficult, and those who were able to cultivate into an Nascent Soul stage practitioner were extremely few, most of them would be used to living their own way, and would not think of being bound by Sects.

Hence, if there was a Nascent Soul Reverend thinking of admitting into a Sect, only an idiot would not agree to it. And, in Ancient Hill Sect, other than the Mountain Lords who were Nascent Soul Reverends, there were only another few dozens of them. With another Nascent Soul Reverend, their position would be more stable.

"For Reverend to choose to admit into our Ancient Hill Sect, is my Sect's greatest honor. I wonder which Mountain in my Sect is Reverend thinking of entering?"

"I have not thought about that yet." Zhu Yao honestly replied.

"Then does Reverend has a specialized field? For example, refining pellets, refining weapons, or creating talismans."

"Refining pellets, refining weapons, creating talismans, I..." Zhu Yao lowered her head and pondered for a moment, and answered with serious look. "don't know any of them!"

Zi Mo's legs gave way, and he almost fell off. There's actually people like you who haughtily express their incapabilities?

The corner of his lips twitched for a few moments, and Zi Mo's face instantly darkened. Every Nascent Soul-stage practitioner, no matter how hard they cultivated, they would at least need a hundred years before they could form their Nascent Soul. They would be at least be proficient, or had learnt much of a particular craft in a hundred years, yet, he actually did not know any of them! Just how did he live till now?

"Then... Then which Mountain does Reverend prefer to create his cave residence in?"

Was she allowed to say Jade Forest Mountain? After all, she had lived there for so many years, and she had developed feelings for it. However...

Looking at Zi Mo's expression, if she were to say the truth, she would most probably be beaten to death, right!

"I have a few interests in taming beasts, and coincidentally, I had just taken in a ninth-ranked demonic beast. Why don't I head to the Beast-Taming Mountain? What does Sect Master think?"

"That's a very good idea!"

Zi Mo had planned on this as well. Hence, he quickly called a disciple to inform the Mountain Lord of the Beast-Taming Mountain to prepare a new cave residence, to welcome a new Elder. Then, he headed to the various Mountains to inform of this matter as well. While he was at it, he informed everyone that Xiao Yi had successfully broke through into Nascent Soul as well, and selectively informed the various Sects, that they were going to host a promotion ceremony.

Ancient Hill Sect had gained two Nascent Soul-stage Elders in an instant, and Zi Mo felt that he could finally have a good sleep at night. Oh right, they even gained a ninth-ranked demonic beast.

Zhu Yao was very satisfied with her new residence. Compared to that cottage on Jade Forest Mountain, this cave residence was basically an imperial palace. Not only did it have a three small three-floored houses, there was a courtyard at the front and a small field at the back. There was even a big flower garden, a small bridge and a pond in the middle. It basically did not have a sense of narrowness at all.

Her room was at that house which was deep inside the flower garden. She heard that the two houses in front were used for the disciples she would take in in the future. With her characteristic of experiencing near death in three days, and an actual huge death in five days, she would only be able take in corpses instead of disciples. It seemed like that place over there would be empty forever.