Chapter 71: Could not be Described

Zhu Yao nudged Zi Dan, signalling to him to take the opportunity while it was chaotic to leave.

"To inform my queen, earlier, these three people were looking for a beast practitioner named Chen Zi as well."

A mystic tool trafficker pointed straight at them.

The hell bro, do you have some sort of grudge against me?

As expected, in the next moment, the Demigod-stage pressure came pressing down straight at the three of them.

Zhu Yao who did not get a good footing, was instantly pressed onto the ground. The other two were not in any better shapes, as they half-kneeled on the ground, cold sweat flooding out.

They were only weaker by a large realm, she did not expect that the difference would be so big. Forget about resisting, they could not even try to stand up.

"Who are you people? Why are you looking for Chen Zi?" In a flash, the woman had already stood in front of them. Eyes which were like daggers swept across them, and then, she suddenly laughed. "Hahaha, so you people are actually deity practitioners. I did not expect that practitioners from the Deity Sect, would court death and send themselves up to my doorstep."

In front of a Demigod, the three's disguise were basically futile, and instantly, they reverted back to their original figures.

"Men, bring them back." When the woman gave the order, a light fog floated over, and instantly turned into three men. Taking one each, their little rescue squad was exterminated.

Zhu Yao instantly felt like crying. That guy called Chen Zi, he must have destroyed Earth in his previous life. How did he offend people everywhere he went?

In her entire lifetime, this was the first time Zhu Yao had entered a prison. Her prisonmates were a fatty, and someone who carried a buff that kills his party mates. Outside, there was even a perverse queen regnant who could sentence them to death at any time, and anywhere.

"Little brother, do you have a way to escape from this place?" The fat prisonmate squeezed over, and looked at her with a constipated expression.

Initially, she had one, if she could have brought her master alongside her. However, the higher-ups of Ancient Hill Sect did not give her this opportunity.

"No." Zhu Yao sighed, and pointed to the prison door. "You have seen it yourself earlier. Earlier, that female heretic practitioner had set up a restriction seal on the door, and it will explode when touched. Even if we were to forcefully break out of here, it will startle that heretic practitioner."

"What about using your ninth-ranked demonic beast to swallow that door?" This way, even it exploded, it would not produce any sounds.

Zhu Yao continued to shake her head. "The size of my demonic beast is too big, a prison cage as small as this basically isn't able to contain it." Actually, she had another consideration to take note of. Xiao Yi had seen Sesame before on that door in the Tasyoluk Secret Realm. Although back then, it was sealed on the door, and currently, its appearance was slightly different, she could not be hundred percent sure that he would not recognize it after seeing it a couple of times.

"Since that's the case, we can only wait and see then." Zi Dan had initially thought that even if the three of them Nascent Soul-stage practitioners were unable to find Sovereign Feng Yi, they would still be strong enough to deal with the heretic practitioners in the city. However, he did not expect that the city lord had actually broke through into a Demigod.

"Senior brother Zi Dan, looking at your expression, you seem to know that heretic practitioner earlier." Xiao Yi suddenly asked.

Zi Dan sighed, nodded, and began to talk about her origin.