Chapter 103: A Single Woman in a Doubles

Hence, Zhu Yao handed over these matters to Wu Song without any worries. Though, occasionally, when he had problems in regard to formations and Mystic Arts, he would consult her.

Zhu Yao began to feel that there were many Mystic Arts in this world which could be merged with the knowledge of modern era, and the unleashed might was very stunning. There were many similarities between the two worlds. This world simply used Divine Arts to explain things, while that world of hers believed all these were Science.

Five years passed in a blink of an eye. Yu Luo's cultivation had already reached the middle levels of Foundation, and the day of the Inter-Sect Tournament had finally arrived.

Zhu Yao was actually a little anxious. Because, in a few days, the rebirthing female protagonist was about to step onto this grand stage.

Zhu Yao only pulled her disciple to the site on the very day of the final match. There wasn't any difference between this Great Inter-Sect Tournament and the previous one, even the three Sovereigns had arrived neatly at the scene.

As always, one of them was sitting on a mythic bird, one was sitting on a white tiger, while the other was sitting on a jade lotus.

Only she herself... had flown her sword there.

Uh... Had she accidentally fell by a level? However, if she were to use those mystic tools which her master had left her, she was afraid that it might give a huge blow to their confidence.

Among the three Sovereigns, she was not all that familiar with the other two, and they had only nodded at her in acknowledgement.

Only Feng Yi turned her head to look at her. At that moment, Zhu Yao even thought that she had seen through something, and her legs had almost turned jelly. Fortunately, Feng Yi did not make any other movements. Most probably, that persuasion she did at that moonlit night had taken effect, and she was now treated as a friend of hers.

Most likely, Zi Mo did not expect that she would come, and when he saw Yu Luo behind her, he became even more stunned.

"Little martial aunt, what are you..." Zi Mo stood up, anxiousness filled his entire face. Why did she bring his daughter out for? There's so many outsiders today, what if some incidents were to occur?

Zhu Yao realized that all the seats were already taken, hence, she sat straight onto Zi Mo's seat. I'm sorry, stealing his seat was a Jade Forest tradition. I can't help it.

Yu Luo gave Zi Mo a greeting, and then, stood right behind her.

Zi Mo was so anxious, fumes were about to rise from his head. However, there was nothing else he could do, and could only suppress the suspicion in his heart.

Little martial aunt must have her own reasons for bringing his daughter out here... right? He was really worried for his precious daughter.

On the ring, the Essence final match was ongoing. She still remembered back then when she first came here to watch, her master was still by her side. And there were... many other people, whom she couldn't remember too clearly.

Back then, she felt as though everyone on the ring was very incredible. However, when she looked at them now, she felt that they were all really average. She could even easily see through their weaknesses.

Just as she was feeling bored, suddenly, a resounding notice entered her ears.

"Elder of Azureflight Sect, along with the disciples of my Sect, has arrived!"