Chapter 105: A BUG Can Call for a Transfer

This was also why Zhu Yao had been desperately altering the Water Mystic Arts for so many years, in order to instill the idea of being strong into little radish, and eliminate the sense of inferiority she had towards her own Water Spirit Vein. And, she even allowed her to participate in the Inter-Sect Tournament, in order to build her own self-confidence.

However, she never expected that the female antagonist would choose this moment to take over her body. Little radish had just experienced a great battle, her spiritual energy and mental fortitude was at her weakest moment. Clearly, the time revealed to her in her dream was tomorrow night. This foretelling was basically inaccurate, hey.

"Junior-martial nephew Zi Mo, you're her father, your weight in her heart isn't light, call out to her! Most probably, once she hears your voice, it might give her some strength."

Right now, they could only treat a dead horse as though it was alive. She recalled that in the modern era, there were many patients, who turned into vegetables due to various reasons, reacting to their relatives' summons. Their calls were able to wake their subconsciousness, and there were even cases where the patients began to slowly recover because of this. Probably, this method, was useful in the cultivation realm as well!

When Zi Mo heard this, he immediately began to call out to his daughter, and say various encouraging words.

As he continued to talk, the sun began to set.

Zhu Yao anxiously looked at Yu Yao's reaction, however, what she was but the BUG letters on her face continuing to darken, reaching to the degree of clarity when she first saw those dark letters on Xiao Yi's face. At the pace this was progressing at, before daybreak, Yu Luo's soul would be devoured completely and cleanly.

Could it be that the female antagonist's resurrection could not be altered?

The hell. This old lady here simply won't believe it. Just on what basis, should the little radish she had been raising with her own two hands, be taken over by a black radish?

"Help me set a protection field." Zhu Yao pulled Zi Mo away, pulled up Yu Luo who was lying on the bed, and sat cross-legged behind her. "I'm going to enter her divine sense to take a look."

"Martial aunt, the divine sense region isn't a trivial matter. Furthermore, my daughter is currently unconscious. If you were to forcefully break into it, I'm afraid that martial-aunt will be injured as well."

"I can't be bothered about such things now." Radish was going to die really soon, so she had no choice but to take the risk. Zhu Yao closed her eyes, separated a hint of own divine sense, and from Yu Luo's spirit, she invaded within.

As expected. The moment she made contact with her divine sense, she was blocked by a large force. Zhu Yao concentrated and desperately penetrated herself inside. Finally, a small crack was made, and she entered the inner depths of divine sense.

The moment she entered, she was dumbfounded by the scene inside. What was supposed to be a clear and pure divine sense, had already been dyed in grey, and there were two masses of particles, one white, and one black, at the very top.

Only a small part remained of the white mass, while that black mass was currently swallowing that white mass, bit by bit. Whenever it swallowed a small part, that black mass of air would becoming stronger and bigger correspondingly, and the space of the divine sense would grow dimmer little by little as well.

"The hell. Bitch!" Zhu Yao could not help but curse out at that mass of black cloud, which meant that little radish's white mass was left with but a few more bites.