Chapter 108: The Twins within the Ice

The hell, just what the hell was that? Ever since she became a Demigod, it had been a long time since she was injured. Yet, right now, because of just a single glance by that shadow, her divine sense was actually damaged.

Zhu Yao took a deep breath to gather her calm, and she finally felt better after a few moments. This time, she no longer dared to peek. That shadow was evidently Mu Meiyan's ultimate cheat. It was too heaven-bending, wasn't it? Fortunately, earlier, she had intentionally her aura, otherwise, she would have been exposed.

Zhu Yao took an entire night to completely heal herself. On the early morning of the second day, Qi Han came looking for her.

When he came, Qi Han said it very clearly, that he had invited her to save his own disciple. Zhu Yao was also faintly making guesses as well. She wondered if that person was actually Yue Hanxin, who was also the Mu Meiyan's main target of attack in the upcoming world war after her rebirth.

Qi Han spoke with her courteously for a while, before bringing her to the rear mountain of Celestial Indus Sect. Compared to the all-year spring season in Ancient Hill Sect, the flaming heat at the front of Celestial Indus Sect was a little over the top, while the rear of the mountain was actually a piece of glacier. Zhu Yao, as someone who believed in Science, was basically unable to understand this scenery.

Qi Han brought her to the topmost place above the glacier. There was actually a gigantic lake there, and what's strange was that the lake was not frozen, but of course, it wasn't a hot spring either.

A giant iceberg was floating above the lake surface, and something could be faintly seen circulating inside. It looked colorful, and very beautiful.

However, Qi Han simply stopped at the lakeside. Just as when Zhu Yao was feeling puzzled, he pointed to the iceberg in midair.

"The one frozen inside, is my disciple."

Zhu Yao was a little startled. Using her divine sense to inspect it, she realized there really was a presence of a live human being inside. However, it was very small and weak, it would be impossible to sense if she had not looked carefully. The most important thing was, the person was completely formless inside.

Zhu Yao silently cast a suspicious glance at him. This is considered human as well? Are you kidding me?

Only then did Qi Han sigh deeply, and he answered without a rush. "Actually, my disciple has yet to be born."

Eh? Mind speaking the human language!?

"My old friend fell into a crisis. When I rushed over, him and his wife had already been gravely injured." Qi Han's expression sank. "With my old friend's last breath, he retrieved the infant that was still alive from his wife's womb, and used a type of ancient Mystic Art to seal the infant inside this iceberg. He then had me place it in this place, so as to give the child form with the aid of formations. It had already been five years since then."

The hell, such a thing was possible? This was more advanced than modern technology, hey. They did not even need a surrogacy arrangement. Zhu Yao was dumbfounded at this entire world. She had only heard of plants that could grow without soil, but she never expected that humans could too.

Zhu Yao silently felt as though there were traces of her three views collapsing.

"However, at the moment when everything was supposed to bear fruit..." Qi Han frowned, and simply stared at that gigantic iceberg." However, the infant has yet to be born, and the child's presence is instead, becoming weaker. Right now, the infant's presence could no longer be sensed at all, thus, I invited Sovereign to help investigate this matter."