Chapter 83: Male BUG, Female BUG

After releasing the Wood Spirit, Zhu Yao lived a calm and stable life for a couple of months. Zhu Yao was still unsure if Xiao Yi's 'BUG' characteristic had weakened, because he had gone for closed-door training, and he swore that before reaching the intermediate stages of Nascent Soul, he definitely would not come out of closed-door training. The Sect Master had simply wanted him to not leave Ancient Hill Sect for two hundred years, yet, he went for closed-door training on his own accord. He had just formed his Nascent Soul not too long ago, so to reach the intermediate stages of Nascent Soul, at least, he would only be able to leave his closed-door training after five hundred years. Both the master and disciple were keeping themselves in their own homes at the mountain peak.

It seemed like flirting was not the only thing Xiao Yi knew. He still had a functioning brain, and knew that he had to lay low and keep to a low profile. At the very least, from the surface, he seemed to have broken off completely from Rui Yu. This would also give him a good reputation inside the Sect. However, not contacting Rui Yu, did not mean that he had no connections with the rest of the girls. Everyday, Zhu Yao could see waves after waves of girls casting their arts to send various spiritual grass and medicinal pellets to the mountain peak.

Zhu Yao shook her head. She really could not figure how what these girls, who kept coming one after another, were thinking in their hearts. Even idol fans would not be this crazy, alright? She really did not know what their motives were. Sighing deeply, she turned her head to glance at the mountain peak, and suddenly, an evil idea popped up.

Heheheh, when the time comes, it will definitely be very lively.

Zhu Yao made a firm decision in her heart. However, she lacked of a helper, hence, leaving a trail of dust clouds behind her, she ran to look for Zi Dan. He was definitely the best helper she could find.

Zhu Yao told him her thoughts, and as expected, Zi Dan's eyes brightened up as well. "That's a really good idea. Why don't we find senior-martial brother Sect Master now?"

Just when the two was planning to leave, Sect Master Zi Mo had already came to look for them. Recently, the Sect Master's mood was pretty good, probably, he's in high spirits because of the happy event. It had been more than a few thousand years since he cultivated into a Nascent Soul, yet suddenly, he found out he had a successor, as his wife was pregnant. Naturally, Zi Mo was exhilarated by this piece of news, and when one's too happy, it would be easy to go crazy. Hence, he no longer involved himself in the sect's matters, and the things he was managing had reduced. Every day, when he had nothing to do, he would stroll around the various mountains, and when he saw people, he would ask these questions.

"Are you a practitioner-pair? Do you have a companion? Do you have a child? Hehe, I do!" Zi Mo smiled like a daisy.

Zhu Yao's face darkened. Are all people who are becoming fathers this crazy?

"Senior-martial brother!" Zi Dan sighed. "This is already the third time you're asking me these questions."

"Oh? Did I ask them before?" Zi Mo stroked his own white beard. "Haah, junior-martial brother, don't take offense to it. You know, I'm about to become a father, and I have too many things on my plate. Thus, I will always forget one or two matters."

If you have too many things on your plate, then why do you still have the time to take a stroll, hey? Zhu Yao silently retorted. Suddenly, she recalled the bunch of miscellaneous matters he pushed to her. He couldn't have pushed all of the matters to her, right?

"Congratulations to you! Congratulations for becoming a father!" Zhu Yao said a few words as a small retaliation.

However, Zi Mo completely did not understand the meaning behind these words, and even chuckled and gave an apology. "Much thanks, junior-martial brother. Don't worry, you will have your chance as we- Uh, seems like you won't ever get your chance."