Chapter 177: Mushroom Rescue Operation

Wang Xuzhi!

No wait, it's Mushroom.

There were three people in confrontation below. On one side was Mushroom, while the other were a set of familiar faces as well. It was Mo Xianxian who had nowhere to turn to, and the newly appointed flower guardian Goudan. Why were they fighting?

Mushroom held a sword in its hand as flames of fury surged, glaring ruthlessly at the two people in front of it.

"Brother Mushroom, you misunderstood. Boss isn't with us. I have not seen boss for a long time." Goudan explained with an anxious look.

"Lies!" Mushroom was enraged, its hair twitched for a moment before turning bright red, and it felt as though they were straightening up as well. "She's clearly holding onto Rock Spirit in her hands. Just what did you do to her? Why did she turn back into her original form?"

"Original form?" Goudan turned to look at Mo Xianxian's hand, and what she was holding onto was exactly the piece of dimensional celestial jade. "This isn't boss. Even though boss became a spirit from a jade, this piece... is a celestial jade without any spiritual consciousness. This isn't her."

"You're lying!" Mushroom became even more enraged. "I have slept with Rock Spirit for so long, how could I possibly mistake her original form with someone else's!?"

The corner of Zhu Yao's lips twitched. Who slept with you?

The hell, this mushroom was still unable to speak clearly and properly.

Goudan was still explaining with all his might, and had even have Mo Xianxian reach out her hand to have the mushroom take a look at it. "Look, evidently, this is only half piece of a full jade, how could it possibly be boss?"

Mushroom's eyes widened. Grinding its teeth, it said. "You people sliced Rock Spirit into half!"

Goudan: "..."

Mo Xianxian: "..."

Zhu Yao: "..."

Mushroom could no longer restrain itself, and immediately made a move. With its sword, it struck toward Mo Xianxian's... hand. Naturally, Mo Xianxian wouldn't allow herself to be sliced for nothing. In a flash, her figure had already retreated a few meters back. Summoning her celestial sword, she then stepped forward, and a fight broke out.

"Haah. Stop fighting, stop fighting. We're all acquaintances." Goudan was troubled on both ends.

Yet, the two people simply did not listen to him.

"Hmph. If you wanted to rob the celestial jade from me, just say it outright. Why the need to craft these lies about a rock spirit?" Mo Xianxian snorted. Evidently, she was treating this mushroom as a treasure-robbing murderer.

"Fine then, I will exact revenge for Rock Spirit today." The mushroom's expression turned cold, and it actually began casting a familiar celestial art. A ray of heavenly lightning fell from the sky, striking straight towards Mo Xianxian.

Not bad. After not seeing this mushroom for so long, not only had it elevated its cultivation, it had even learnt lightning celestial arts? Although its cultivation was a little lower than Mo Xianxian's, it was not even the slightest bit disadvantage. Zhu Yao was a little pleased, and worried at the same time.

However, when Goudan, who was at the sidelines earlier, saw that the people were not listening to his persuasions, he actually joined the battle as well, and was even standing on Mo Xianxian's side.