Chapter 172: Disciple, Let's _____

"High Deity." Xu Nuoyan looked towards Yu Yan, and greeted him. "Junior-martial sister and I had already conducted a practitioner-pair ceremony, yet, it was disrupted by people with ill intentions. Causing junior-martial sister to have concerns is a fault on my part. From today on, I shall care for her with all my heart, and I hope that High Deity will feel rest assured to hand her over to me."

Hand her over to him? Yu Yan's expression instantly turned as dark as the deepest part of a pot, and then, looked towards his own disciple.

His every word was so cold, it felt as they could sprout out flowers of ice. "Practitioner-pair ceremony?"

"No!" Zhu Yao jumped out of fury. Clearly, it had already been cancelled. Don't say things that can cause misunderstandings, hey. "Who became practitioner-pair companions with him?"

"Junior-martial sister, are you blaming me?" Xu Nuoyan's expression turned even sadder. "Don't worry, from today on, I will definitely not allow anything sad to happen on you again."

"What does anything that you do have to do with me?" This person must had gone insane, right? Why did he come over here and say such misleading words? Wasn't Mo Xianxian the person he loved? "I have already said it on that day. Our practitioner-pair ceremony was cancelled, and for us to marry is impossible. It never happened on that day, and it will never happen in the future!"

"Junior-martial sister, I know you're angry at me." He gave a 'do not act so angry' look. "But, I will wait for the day when you think it through. Ever since the day Sect Master betrothed you to me, I, Nuoyan has already decided that you will be the only person in my life, and I will not allow you to suffer from the least bit of grievances. High Deity..." He suddenly turned towards Yu Yan again. Putting up a look expressing determination towards a senior, he raised his hand and vowed. "My heart towards junior-martial sister is clear under the sun and moon, if there's the least bit of pretense, I'm willing to be struck by five lightning bolts to the head, willing..."

"Scram!"

"Ah?" Xu Nuoyan blanked after halfway through his vows, and for a moment, he couldn't understand. "High Deity..."

Boom boom boom!

Five clear heavenly lightning bolts, struck straight towards Xu Nuoyan's head.

It's really five lightning bolts straight to the head, huh.

"High Deity!" Xu Nuoyan exclaimed, while he hurriedly rose to the sky with his sword. He fled to the outskirts of Dawnfall Peak, and chasing relentlessly after his buttocks were five heavenly lightning bolts.

Only then did Yu Yan turn to look at his stupid disciple.

Zhu Yao simply felt her heart trembling for a moment. "Master, let me explain!" She really was unfamiliar with him.

Yu Yan's expression however, turned even colder. Grabbing onto Zhu Yao, in a flash, they had already returned into the straw cottage.

When she came to her senses, Zhu Yao had already been pressed onto the bed by someone.

"Practitioner-pair?" A certain master had gone completely insane. Zhu Yao was seemingly able to see flames of fury surging around his body. With emphasis on every word, it was as though he was voicing them out while gritting his teeth. "You? And, him?"

Zhu Yao was completely unable to move from the way he was pressing on her. The aura emitting from his body was filled with a cold intent, and their faces were even more so, extremely close. A tyrannical CEO-like attitude such as this, could this be the legendary... Bed bang? Her master was being furious out of envy, and he wanted to be forceful on her? Then after this, would some shameful acts occur?