Chapter 155: Entering Advent Cloud Hall

"After this, as long as you manage to arrive at the teleportation formation at the front, and be transferred to Domefair Hall, you will pass the third trial." The deity who came to guide us, pointed at the small hill that was floating in the air in front of us, and said.

The height of the small hill looked nothing more than a dozen meters, and the peak was a piece of flat land. Glowing inscriptions could be seen on it, which seemed to be a formation that had already been activated. However, from where they were standing, they seemed to be at a distance of several dozen meters from the floating hill, and large clouds were at the center separating between the two lands. The two sides were both so high, it was basically impossible to clearly see the ground beneath them. If one were to make a careless mistake and slip off, most likely, there would be no chances of survival.

However, as ones which had turned into spirits, how many of them wouldn't know flying techniques? Especially when it came to those spiritual monsters which became spirits from bird-related species, they would simply need a few flaps of their wings to reach the other side. This third trial was indeed a little too easy.

"It's fine as long as we cross over?" A mountain wolf spirit asked sternly. Everyone did not dare to believe that that the last trial would actually be this easy.

The deity receiving them nodded. "As long as you reach Domefair Hall, you will be official Advent Cloud Hall disciples."

Only then did the spiritual monsters feel at ease. Several of them had begun to fly over with their activated transportation divine artifacts, or Cloud Riding Art. The moment they landed on the ground, they were enveloped by the white light within the formation, and their figures disappeared. Most likely, they had already been sent to that Domefair Hall. The path was smooth-sailing, without any irregularities to be seen.

With someone leading the way, the rest of the spiritual monsters began to fly over one after another as well.

"Boss, let us head over as well." Goudan pointed to the formation at the front, and became a little anxious. "Almost everyone has left."

Zhu Yao did not reply, instead, she looked downwards at the layers of clouds between the two lands. The corner of her lips could not help but twitched for a few moments, and her expression darkened.

Because, above those white clouds, a familiar set of words, written in a large Arial font, could be seen.

"Come on, step on me if you dare!"

What's with this arrogant and annoying spoiler? Realmspirit, the cheat you gave me this time is a joke version, right?

For a moment, Zhu Yao felt her feet itching. Yet, seeing that she was not moving for a long time, the words flashed, and actually began to nudge and shuffle about.

"You don't dare to step on me, right? Idiot!"

"Come on, why aren't you stepping?"

"Step me, come and step me!"

"If you don't step on me, you're a monkey."

Aiya, look at this temper of hers. Raising her leg, Zhu Yao stepped towards the layers of white clouds. She did not summon her flying sword, nor did she cast any flying techniques.

"Boss! What are you doing?" Goudan was startled, as he reached out his hand to grab her out of shock. "You will fall... Eh?"

Before he could finish, he realized that Zhu Yao's body had stopped in mid-air. Even though she was stepping on emptiness beneath her feet, her stability looked as though she was stepping on some sort of flat ground. And, she had even forcefully stomped a few times, yet, it did not look as though she was going to fall at any moment at all.