Chapter 197: Flunked

Because of a business trip, she brought along two of her family members. Business details: Unknown.

Ever since those two fruits made known of their existences that one time, they no longer voiced out again, as though everything that happened that day was just her imagination. Zhu Yao however worked even harder in her cultivation, in order to find an opportunity to help the two of them.

Zhu Yao suddenly thought of Sesame, as he had accompanied her through several resurrections as well. After heading to the Higher Realm, she allowed him to return to the demonic continent, and no longer summoned him. Now that there were two more human-shaped summon-able beasts, she really couldn't get used to it.

All she hoped for, was that her resurrection wouldn't impact her master or Yue Ying in any way. As Zhu Yao worried about this matter, she worked hard to absorb the surrounding spiritual energy.

Another few months passed, and she faintly sensed that she was on the verge of gaining the ability to transform. The spiritual energy within her was overflowing and her entire tree body felt light. Zhu Yao was excited. After being stuck in the same position for so long, she was finally able to move. For a moment, she was in high spirits! As she continued to absorb spiritual energy, she wondered just what kind of awesome pose she should take when she were to transform.

At the very least, she must appear with a domineering entrance.

Suddenly, someone walked over from within the forest. It was a man wearing a green robe, his facial features were clearly indistinguishable from a mob character's. As he walked, he constantly let out deep sighs. He seemed to have gotten tired from walking, as he stopped beneath Zhu Yao's feet, and sat down. Suddenly, as though he recalled some sad matters, taking a deep breath, he began to wail out while hugging onto her, his tears and snot flowing.

Zhu Yao, who was plastered with snot and tears out of nowhere : "..."

"Master, this disciple has let you down!"

The one you're letting down is me. My domineering and awesome image...

He however cried even harder than before, his tears and snot flew all over, and his sweat and saliva mixed. After that, he even pulled down one of her bright green leaves to wipe his face. Zhu Yao instantly felt her fury surging right up.

However, the man did not stop there. After flailing about for a while, he actually began to untie his waistband...

The hell, what is this idiot trying to do? She could put aside his uncivilized actions, but was he planning on doing a vile act right now? He already looked so much like a mob character, just what kind of face did he think he have to do such a thing, huh?

The man gritted his teeth, and said with a solemn voice. "Master, don't worry. This disciple of yours will definitely not shame your school!"

You have already shamed him, hey. Stop rubbing your snot on my body, hey. I'm just a tree, please let me go.

"I shall die right here, and ensures your name stays unsullied!"

What? He's thinking of committing suicide?

The man gritted his teeth. Domineeringly, he pulled out his waistband. Taking one of its ends, looking unafraid of death, he swung it towards one of her branches, and had it looped over to the other side.

He's, going, to, strangulate, himself!

The hell, and it was even on my body!

The man pulled the two ends and tied a dead knot. Then, he shouted out without any fear of death. "Master, please forgive this disciple for being unfilial."