Chapter 179: Come Back Immediately After You Die

"Girly, how can you do this to me?" In an instant, the minion looked at her with teary eyes. "I'm genuinely sincere. I want to lay a nest full of eggs with you."

"..." Who wants to lay eggs for you? Was there really not a single demonic beast in the world that had a regular state of mind? Leaving aside the past when she was a dragon, just what was the deal with this one?

This time, without needing Zhu Yao's reply, Xu Nuoyan had already summoned dozens of icicles, jabbing towards him relentlessly. The demonic immortal flapped its wings and dodged them in an embarrassing manner, though, while dodging, he still shouted at Zhu Yao. "Girly, girly, look at me!"

Zhu Yao's expression darkened.

The minion dodged a few waves of icicles, and gradually, he was growing a little weaker. After all, he had only just ascended, and he had suffered a wave of tribulation lightning bolts in the lower realm. He did not have much divine energy left on him in the first place, otherwise, he wouldn't have even needed to rely on his wings to fly.

Xu Nuoyan's expression sank, as he once again summoned another wave of icicles. This time, however, there were more than a hundred of them.

"Hey, you over there that popped out of nowhere! You really want to make this mighty one furious, is that it!?" The minion was angered, and even that bunch of weed-like yellow hair were standing straight up. Flapping his wings with all his might, several hundred feathers flew out. Some turned into fireballs, while some turned into sharp blades, as they struck towards Xu Nuoyan.

"Hmph, you're courting death!" Xu Nuoyan's voice turned even colder. With a wave of his hand, those fireballs and sharp blades completely turned into ashes, and in a flash, he appeared right before the demonic immortal.

"You... How did you?" Before the demonic immortal could even react, in the next instant, he was already being grabbed by the neck, and he simply felt a cold intent suffusing throughout his body.

This was...

"Senior-martial brother Xu." A disciple behind anxiously called out. "The demonic immortals will soon arrive, right now, we can't afford to have a conflict with them."

Xu Nuoyan turned a deaf ear on his words, and his grip tightened instead. The minion's face was already turning purplish black, as though he could pass out any second.

"Release him." Zhu Yao's voice was a little cold.

Xu Nuoyan was startled. His hand stiffened for a moment, however, he then gently released him.

The minion demonic immortal was still in shock as he hurriedly pulled a distance away from the crowd, and panted as he pressed on his chest. He glanced at Zhu Yao with a pitiful gaze, and then, looked towards Xu Nuoyan who was standing unmoving at his original spot. His figure trembled for a moment, before he flapped his wings and flew away unwillingly.

"Yu Yao, he treated you in such a rude manner earlier..." Xu Nuoyan raised the smile he had before, though, there was now a hint of stiffness to it.

Zhu Yao simply looked at him, and did not utter another word.

Though, a disciple at the side butted in. "Senior-martial Xu, fellow junior-martial sister, this place isn't suitable to stay for long. It's best if we hurry and leave."

"You people can leave first, we will catch up." Zhu Yao replied. Her eyes were still fixated at Xu Nuoyan who was in front of her.

The disciple hesitated for a moment, but in the end, on his flying sword, he flew away with the rest of the people. Shortly, other than her and Xu Nuoyan who stayed behind, the place was cleared.