Chapter 146: Everyone's Beloved Truth

When Zhu Yao woke up, she found herself on a beach. In front of her was a forest, while behind her was... Zhu Yao was unable to discern it either. Just what should the large amount of water behind her be called? With a single look, its end could not be seen, and it was as wide as an ocean. However, it was not blue, but instead, white. A large amount of flowery white-colored water, which was very striking to the eyes.

At the time she woke up, it was exactly the hour for high tide, as the water had already reached her body. Just when she was thinking of climbing up, she realized that she was basically unable to feel her limbs.

The hell, she turned into a piece of jade again. When she tried to circulate the divine energy in her body to change into her human form, she found out that she did not have the necessary divine energy needed at all. Forget about transforming into an entire human figure, she was unable to form a single arm either.

However, the water had already reached her body. Once another wave strikes, she would definitely be slammed onto the beach, causing her to shatter.

Zhu Yao gritted her teeth, and had no choice but to circulate a portion of her divine energy outwards from the jade, forming a mini-sized set of limbs. Holding up her jade-body, before the next wave strikes, she sprinted wildly away while making "pata pata" noises.

Hence, on the white-colored beach, a piece of jade which had grown out legs, was currently running for its dear life.

Only when she had ran into the forest in a single breath, did she finally stop.

Phew, she did not get dragged into the waters. Zhu Yao heaved a long sigh of relief, and only then did she recall about what happened before. An anomaly seemed to have occurred when she saw the Lightning Divine Tower, and then, her master brought her to the Lightning Abyssal Spring.

But, why did she appear here? Where was her master? Zhu Yao looked around, but she was basically unable to see any human figure other than herself.

"Master, master..."

Just as she was planning to force out the last strand of divine energy she had to look for him back at the beach, she suddenly heard her master's familiar voice transmission. "Inner view!"

Ah? What did he mean?

Zhu Yao blanked for a moment. She looked around her surroundings, yet, she was unable to see her master's figure though? Hence, she obediently retracted her divine energy, and took a look inside her own divine sense region.

Seemingly in a blink of an eye, Zhu Yao saw another piece of spacious land. There were mountains, rivers, and even more mystical flowers and plants of various types. The air especially, was filled with dense amount of lightning energy, which seemed as though could materialize at any given moment.

Yu Yan was currently standing above a piece of grassland, and squatting beside him, was a mystical beast which kept charging at him with its teeth bared.

She took a closer look. "Sesame!" That was actually Sesame, who had not appeared on-stage for a long time.

Sesame blanked, as he bounced about a few times on the ground. He looked to the left, and then to the right, yet, even after searching for a while, he was unable to see Zhu Yao's figure. "Mistress, wuuuu. Little beastie misses you. Where are you?"

Currently, Zhu Yao was just a strand of consciousness looking into her divine sense region, so naturally, she did not have a physical form. Sesame searched for a little while more, and when he was still unable to see Zhu Yao, he once again charged towards Yu Yan, roaring out. "Hey, where did you hide my mistress? Hurry and hand her over!"